Hi

I was deleting some emails this morning, not really paying attention to what I was doing.

I noticed at one point I got a message about "This cannot be Undone" pfr something like that (as I say, I wasn't paying attention)

Anyway, now all my email accounts no longer show in the hub. I've tried playing with the hub management settings, I've reset the hub and my phone. I've deleted both email accounts and reinstalled them.

Anyone have a any idea what the he'll I've done?!?

Just to clarify, both my email accounts do show in the hub, but no emails are showing in there.

EDIT: Twitter and Facebook Are also mot showing. They're all on the left menu but say "No entries in this view " when you filter down to them

HELLLLPPPPPP

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Stevocrackberry; 02-25-13 at 12:44 AM.
    02-25-13 12:28 AM
    Hi

I was deleting some emails this morning, not really paying attention to what I was doing.

I noticed at one point I got a message about "This cannot be Undone" pfr something like that (as I say, I wasn't paying attention)

Anyway, now all my email accounts no longer show in the hub. I've tried playing with the hub management settings, I've reset the hub and my phone. I've deleted both email accounts and reinstalled them.

Anyone have a any idea what the he'll I've done?!?

Just to clarify, both my email accounts do show in the hub, but no emails are showing in there.

EDIT: Twitter and Facebook Are also mot showing. They're all on the left menu but say "No entries in this view " when you filter down to them

HELLLLPPPPPP

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    You'll find your deleted emails in the trash folders for your email accounts.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-13 03:15 AM
    Gone from the servers too?
    02-25-13 03:17 AM