- CrackBerry User
- 67 Posts
HELP!! Emails have disappeared from the hub
I was deleting some emails this morning, not really paying attention to what I was doing.
I noticed at one point I got a message about "This cannot be Undone" pfr something like that (as I say, I wasn't paying attention)
Anyway, now all my email accounts no longer show in the hub. I've tried playing with the hub management settings, I've reset the hub and my phone. I've deleted both email accounts and reinstalled them.
Anyone have a any idea what the he'll I've done?!?
Just to clarify, both my email accounts do show in the hub, but no emails are showing in there.
EDIT: Twitter and Facebook Are also mot showing. They're all on the left menu but say "No entries in this view " when you filter down to them
Posted via CB10
Last edited by Stevocrackberry; 02-25-2013 at 12:44 AM.
- By Ak Amini in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 10Last Post: 05-09-2013, 11:27 AM
- By BaltiShawn in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 3Last Post: 07-22-2009, 09:45 PM
- By BaltiShawn in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-22-2009, 09:45 PM
- By Love_Berry in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-26-2009, 07:28 PM
- By Ticman in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 6Last Post: 12-31-2007, 12:08 PM