PLEASE I BEG YOU PLEASE HELP ME!! I downloaded sachesi and those 2 bar files in my comp. Which cobalt recommended and now I don't know how to side load them. How should I do it. And how does it even help me?? Please help.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-16 12:29 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry. Do you mean you need help installing Google Play to your phone? Please give more information.
    02-05-16 12:34 PM
    I'm not sure which bar files Cobalt recommended, or why, but I'm sure he had a good reason to suggest it.

Download the appropriate version here: Sachesi
    Un-archive the Sachesi exe file (currently a 7zip file)
    Put the exe file in a folder on it's own on your computer (it's a stand-alone program)
    Plug your device into your computer.
    Double click the Sachesi exe file to launch it. Enter your device password, if you use one.
    Click on the install tab. [ When installing the bars make sure you unchecked "Install newer files".]
    Drag/drop the bar files into the window. You'll see a progress bar on your device and in Sachesi.
    When complete, unplug your device. You're done, enjoy.

*** "Development Mode" is not required when using Sachesi.
    *** Unless you know what you're doing, do not mess with the other, advanced options within Sachesi!
    *** Settings > App Manager > Installing Apps > "Allow Apps from Other Sources to be Installed" must be enabled to install APK's.
    Last edited by Elessar.cm; 02-06-16 at 07:47 AM. Reason: (Added Smnokeaire's reminder re newer files)
    02-05-16 05:21 PM
    Thanks. He's referring to the runtime and should have posted the question there.
    02-06-16 02:57 AM
    Thanks. He's referring to the runtime and should have posted the question there.
    Could you tell me how to do it. Because I trust you. And is it safe? Please help.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-16 03:08 AM
    Could you tell me how to do it. Because I trust you. And is it safe? Please help.

Posted via CB10
    Here's the link to the first post: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=12206982

Instructions on how to install the bars is in post three in this thread. How did you miss it?
    02-06-16 03:18 AM
    Here's the link to the first post: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=12206982

Instructions on how to install the bars is in post three in this thread. How did you miss it?
    Thanks I saw this post and downloaded those two bar files and it came something called megasync but I don't know what is that and I want to know where can I get sachesi and should I put all the files in my phone or in my comp.?? Please help me.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-16 04:10 AM
    Here is the link to the Sachesi thread. Please read carefully and follow the instructions. http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=8761796
    When installing the bars make sure you unchecked "Install newer files".
    02-06-16 05:06 AM
    Thanks I saw this post and downloaded those two bar files and it came something called megasync but I don't know what is that and I want to know where can I get sachesi and should I put all the files in my phone or in my comp.?? Please help me.

Posted via CB10
    Look at post #3. I gave you step-by-step instructions on how to do so.
    Smokeaire likes this.
    02-06-16 07:45 AM
    Look at post #3. I gave you step-by-step instructions on how to do so.
    If only I do what you people suggested will my phone become lesser than 10.3.2.2876??

Posted via CB10
    02-06-16 08:40 AM
    If only I do what you people suggested will my phone become lesser than 10.3.2.2876??

Posted via CB10
    No. You will only be replacing your current buggy Android runtime with the slightly older, but completely functional runtime.
    02-06-16 08:42 AM

Posted via CB10
    Did you read the threads that we suggested? Do that and then ask any questions you have on the appropriate thread. Really, it isn't all that difficult.
    02-06-16 08:43 AM
    No. You will only be replacing your current buggy Android runtime with the slightly older, but completely functional runtime.
    OK thanks a lot. i have a last doubt (sorry) did u face any kind of problems after you did your operation?? Please tell me this. Bcs once I tried upgrading my mom's Samsung galaxy s3 and it crashed and the touch stopped working soo... I hope you understand. This is my last question. And anyway thanks a lot everyone.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-16 09:25 AM
    If you could explain how I get the downloaded 7zip to an .exe format I think I can do the rest.

Thanks for taking the time.
    02-06-16 10:20 PM
    "Un-archive the Sachesi exe file (currently a 7zip file)"

A ".7z" file is an archive, like a zip file. You need 7zip installed to open the archive.
    http://www.7-zip.org/

02-06-16 10:25 PM