Just parroting what I read on MobileSyrup.com ( http://mobilesyrup.com/2013/02/02/ps...through-gmail/ )

Related BlackBerry Knowledge Base Article: http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/b...ListHelperImpl

Direct Copy/Paste From MobileSyrup:
    For those lucky few who have received, or are about to receive, a BlackBerry Z10, there�s a couple things you should know. First of all, it�s a great phone.

Second of all, BlackBerry 10 is currently experiencing problems importing Gmail calendars through CalDAV, the much-ballyhooed syncing protocol the company adopted recently. This doesn�t look to be a Google problem, but rather a BlackBerry problem parsing certain information from the calendar.

BlackBerry has thrown up a Knowledge Base page to address the issue, but claims that �This is a previously reported issue that is being investigated by our development team. No resolution time frame is currently available.�

If you�ve previously added a calendar to your BlackBerry 10 device, don�t attempt to edit it, as it will cause syncing problems.
    02-02-13 02:04 PM
    Just parroting what I read on MobileSyrup.com ( http://mobilesyrup.com/2013/02/02/ps...through-gmail/ )

Related BlackBerry Knowledge Base Article: http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/b...ListHelperImpl

Direct Copy/Paste From MobileSyrup:
    For those lucky few who have received, or are about to receive, a BlackBerry Z10, there’s a couple things you should know. First of all, it’s a great phone.

Second of all, BlackBerry 10 is currently experiencing problems importing Gmail calendars through CalDAV, the much-ballyhooed syncing protocol the company adopted recently. This doesn’t look to be a Google problem, but rather a BlackBerry problem parsing certain information from the calendar.

BlackBerry has thrown up a Knowledge Base page to address the issue, but claims that “This is a previously reported issue that is being investigated by our development team. No resolution time frame is currently available.”

If you’ve previously added a calendar to your BlackBerry 10 device, don’t attempt to edit it, as it will cause syncing problems.
    Seriously, did they not test this software before releasing it. Well, this with all the other, "glowing" news, I can now see my shares at 9 dollars by next friday. f'ng great. I'm such an ***** for getting sucked into the hype.
    02-02-13 02:19 PM
    Seriously, did they not test this software before releasing it. Well, this with all the other, "glowing" news, I can now see my shares at 9 dollars by next friday. f'ng great. I'm such an ***** for getting sucked into the hype.
    A brand-new OS is a massive undertaking, to assume that they won't miss any of the quirks during development is just asinine.
    02-02-13 02:25 PM
    Do you really think that calendar syncing issues with Gmail is going to plummet the stock? Also, keep in mind that it's only been a few days since you actually had to use CalDAV so it will take some tweaking to make sure it's done right. Don't overreact and don't panic. As LazyEvul said, it's brand new and just sent into full on public use. Some issues are to be expected.
    02-02-13 03:26 PM
    Had this problem but swapped to active sync all works well now
    jakie55 likes this.
    02-02-13 03:26 PM
    Had this problem but swapped to active sync all works well now
    With Active Sync set up, are you able to add participants using the gmail calendar account? I cannot, hence I was going to try CalDav...but I'm not able to authenticate the google credentials when I try to create the google CalDav acct.
    02-12-13 11:25 AM
    Any fix to this problem? Had similar problem
    03-11-13 08:37 AM
    I had this problem, but I got it solved when I used as server: https://www.google.com (instead of just google.com or m.google.com)
    04-25-13 06:46 AM
    Are you saying you used www.google.com instead m.google.com for your active sync server? I tried that and it wouldn't connect.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 09:57 AM
    This is a few months old and has already been fixed.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 11:02 AM