- 02-12-2013, 08:22 PM #2
HD Voice in BB10
I believe HD voice is a carrier feature. If a phone supports the codecs, it should work. iPhone 5 supports it, not sure about Samsung/Android phones. I don't believe it uses your data plan, even if it does transmit over the data network.
- 02-12-2013, 09:14 PM #5
It is something the carrier must support. In the USA Sprint was supposed to roll it out by end 2012 but I don't believe they confirmed yet. TMobile said at CES it's up and running already on their network - and on 3 phones (GS3, HTC One S and a Nokia phone I don't remember) they currently have in their lineup (and I guess the BB's once they arrive). AT&T rumor is Q3 2013 though all they state is "sometime in 2013" and Verizon said they won't have it until 2014.
- By VeGiTo in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 13Last Post: 12-14-2012, 08:45 AM
- By Jtaylor1986 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-21-2012, 12:13 AM
- By lndscapr in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2008, 03:50 PM
- By locolbd in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 11-14-2008, 01:03 AM
- By Bla1ze in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2007, 01:14 PM