As mentioned in the title, do anyone experiencing this issue? I did the share method but still it fails to upload. Any ideas why?

Posted via CB10
    03-11-13 07:10 AM
    moving to BB10 OS forum
    03-11-13 07:22 AM
    Too large of a file? FB only accepts up to 100Mb. A 2 min storymaker file can be well over 100 MB. I just upload to youtube and then share to FB.
    03-11-13 08:33 AM
    I had to cut and edit a few videos to fit within the size requirements. That's the one peeve I have with story maker, the output size seems a tad bloated.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-13 08:36 AM
    I had to cut and edit a few videos to fit within the size requirements. That's the one peeve I have with story maker, the output size seems a tad bloated.

Reduce the quality. a 1mb picture is made into video for a few seconds so of course the files are large.

Posted via CB10
    GjDub likes this.
    03-11-13 12:58 PM
    I uploaded one of my storymaker creations from the app and thought it hadn't worked....... I transferred it to my laptop and uploaded from there. The next day the video was on twice, turns out it did upload from the Z10 - just took a few zzzzzzzzzz's!
    03-11-13 05:56 PM
    My video is only 49MB and about 1:19 long. The process will took about 15 minutes and when the uploading bar reach the end I will get notification that my video upload is failed.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-13 10:12 PM
    I uploaded one of my storymaker creations from the app and thought it hadn't worked....... I transferred it to my laptop and uploaded from there. The next day the video was on twice, turns out it did upload from the Z10 - just took a few zzzzzzzzzz's!
    Did you get any notification when the upload is done?

Posted via CB10
    03-11-13 10:13 PM
    When i created a movie via movie maker and successfully posted it from my BBz10 to facebook, FB quickly removed the movie post sighting "...Alleged Copy right Infringement". ? Anyone else have this BS?? FB is full of 'infringements' so why is a movie of a family trip with 'Partly rockers' a crime, or a 'kung foo fight' track playing as my kid is shown in her Moytie class c/w vids and pics?
    Anyone know how to circumvent the FB Nazi?
    Is this an excuse for the size of the file?
    04-05-13 10:13 AM
    Exactly the same here.
    Copyright... I mean ?? Wth???

When i created a movie via movie maker and successfully posted it from my BBz10 to facebook, FB quickly removed the movie post sighting "...Alleged Copy right Infringement". ? Anyone else have this BS?? FB is full of 'infringements' so why is a movie of a family trip with 'Partly rockers' a crime, or a 'kung foo fight' track playing as my kid is shown in her Moytie class c/w vids and pics?
    Anyone know how to circumvent the FB Nazi?
    Is this an excuse for the size of the file?
    04-05-13 10:15 AM
    Looks like the music used is the trigger, so removing the music may alleviate the problem. Or use un copy written music i guess. How one can tell is above me. Unless my 8 year old has a copywrited the vid of her on a horse when i wasn’t looking that could be the problem too. Posting movie maker vids on FB isn’t the same without tunes but i'll try it.
    04-05-13 10:30 AM
    Iv uploaded a large one no prob. It took a while to hit my page. But when it did. It notified my Z. All good.

Posted from the best phone ever my Z10
    04-05-13 10:31 AM
    So, use un copy written music, or no music and keep the vid under 100 Meg.

Kinda unfortunate but still love the movie maker app.
    1. Make for fb
    2. Update for personal

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 10:34 AM
    Do you have an SD Card and is your video file saved on the SD Card?

I found that once I used an SD Card, my facebook video uploads would fail. I have to manually move the video file to my device, and then it uploads without any issue.
    04-24-13 10:41 AM
    Do you have an SD Card and is your video file saved on the SD Card?

I found that once I used an SD Card, my facebook video uploads would fail. I have to manually move the video file to my device, and then it uploads without any issue.
    Thanks. ... I'll try that.

Posted via CB10 / Z10
    06-12-13 01:30 PM
    I have tried moving the video to my device and then try to upload onto Facebook the video folder is empty.
    02-16-14 10:40 AM
    No but I have had movies removed for copyright violation of I use music from my library. Facebook does this now.

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    02-16-14 11:10 AM
    It's ridiculous how much media is looked into and analyzed for copyright infringement. What ever happened to fair use? Using a clip from a song you could have bought legitimately in a family video is not taking money out of the artists pocket!

I've had this happen a couple of times too. Very annoying. For a video that I'm posting friends-only...

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 11:36 AM
    Yes. Music I bought and paid for and I used. 2 minute clip of it. You would think that it actually promotes the song when people ask "hey what tune was that? " lol.

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    02-16-14 11:40 AM