On my old BB devices I could flag emails for follow-up and set a reminder date/time. As we all know, this went away in OS10, and was somewhat included in the Remember app. But Remember does not set times, only dates -so for me it doesn't work.

I've been looking for any apps that do this, but none that I've found. Does anyone have an app that does this or are there any work a rounds for this?
    09-17-13 09:30 AM
    On my old BB devices I could flag emails for follow-up and set a reminder date/time. As we all know, this went away in OS10, and was somewhat included in the Remember app. But Remember does not set times, only dates -so for me it doesn't work.

I've been looking for any apps that do this, but none that I've found. Does anyone have an app that does this or are there any work a rounds for this?
    Remember in OS 10.2 now offers the option to set the date and time for a reminder. It's still not ideal, but better than it was.

Workaround: I'll often add a particular email to my calendar, as I find those reminders easier to deal with. From an email, go to the overflow menu > Invite to meeting. Delete Invitee(s), set your date/time.
    sklotz2000 and Jonneh like this.
    09-17-13 09:48 AM
    Hub++ has ability to dismiss messages with an hour reminder

Posted via CB10
    09-17-13 10:12 AM
    Not sure if this service has an app but its called PolitePersistence and its being released soon. It will help you not have to ever manually follow up again so you don't have to worry about setting email follow up reminders.

the website is PolitePersistence

hope this helps
    09-18-13 10:06 AM
    Not sure if this service has an app but its called PolitePersistence and its being released soon. It will help you not have to ever manually follow up again so you don't have to worry about setting email follow up reminders.

the website is PolitePersistence

hope this helps
    This looks promising. Thanks for pointing this out. Hope they produce a BB 10 app...
    09-18-13 10:18 AM
    Hub++ has ability to dismiss messages with an hour reminder

Posted via CB10
    Thanks, I'll take a look at it.
    09-18-13 05:26 PM
    The new BB10 10.2.0.XXX does this. Install the latest leak and you will be very happy. Not only does it allow to add date and time, the reminder also shows up in your calendar. I use it every day and am very satisfied.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-13 05:35 PM

Can't you long press and "invite to meeting" it in the "Calendar" app? It's built in already...

Trusted Member Genius
    09-19-13 04:21 AM
    Can't you long press and "file" it in the "Calendar" app? It's built in already...i haven't tried to do this yet but I'll see what I can find out and keep you posted...
    Long press and "invite to meeting "adds it to your calendar app.

Trusted Member Genius

Trusted Member Genius
    09-19-13 04:22 AM