I'm sure a ton of you have figured this out already, but I haven't seen them in the forums yet.

Flipboard - it's almost as good as the native app

Goods
    - allows you to like/comment
    - view followers and followed list (browser option does not allow this)
    - add people to follow (browser option does not allow this)

Shortfalls
    - can't post photos
    - no filters

Note: you need an Instagram account which you currently cannot create on this (not that I know of at least). You're going to need a friend with an iOS device or Android device to help you with this... perhaps you could download the app and create an account at your local Staples or electronics store?

Google Maps - download OFFLINE maps of your favorite cities here. even your iOS friends version of Google Maps don't have these capabilities!

On the top right corner there's a dropdown list: My Places >> Offline >> New Offline Map

This option will allow you to select a city then either pinch in or out to change the size of an area. you can download maps up to 80 megs for offline viewing. this can be pretty handy when traveling. this app will only get better once we get our jellybean runtime update!

How to get these apps
    The only way to get these apps are to sideload them. luckily we have some pretty awesome forum members who have kept lists of working apps, provided tips on how to sideload (better and easier to follow than the official Crackberry posts), and taken requests to help convert android apps to blackberry10 bar files

Easy to follow sideload instructions: All you need is Chrome/Firefox browser and your USB cable
    List of working apps - download Google Maps and Flipboard here
    Request your Android apps - the OP (Lendo) has been nothing short of amazing here.
    02-09-13 10:29 AM
    I'm sure a ton of you have figured this out already, but I haven't seen them in the forums yet.

Flipboard - it's almost as good as the native app

Goods
    - allows you to like/comment
    - view followers and followed list (browser option does not allow this)
    - add people to follow (browser option does not allow this)

Shortfalls
    - can't post photos
    - no filters

Note: you need an Instagram account which you currently cannot create on this (not that I know of at least). You're going to need a friend with an iOS device or Android device to help you with this... perhaps you could download the app and create an account at your local Staples or electronics store?

Google Maps - download OFFLINE maps of your favorite cities here. even your iOS friends version of Google Maps don't have these capabilities!

On the top right corner there's a dropdown list: My Places >> Offline >> New Offline Map

This option will allow you to select a city then either pinch in or out to change the size of an area. you can download maps up to 80 megs for offline viewing. this can be pretty handy when traveling. this app will only get better once we get our jellybean runtime update!

How to get these apps
    The only way to get these apps are to sideload them. luckily we have some pretty awesome forum members who have kept lists of working apps, provided tips on how to sideload (better and easier to follow than the official Crackberry posts), and taken requests to help convert android apps to blackberry10 bar files

Easy to follow sideload instructions: All you need is Chrome/Firefox browser and your USB cable
    List of working apps - download Google Maps and Flipboard here
    Request your Android apps - the OP (Lendo) has been nothing short of amazing here.
    Did i just hear jelly bean update
    02-09-13 11:14 AM
    Did i just hear jelly bean update
    Yes sir they said it at BB Jam Europe that the Runtime in BB10 will be upgraded from 2.3.3 to 4.1 jelly bean in the future, though there is no specific date for it yet.
    02-09-13 11:17 AM
    Most recent version of Flipboard - Flipboard_1923.bar
    02-09-13 11:42 AM
    What version of Google maps are you using...because the one i have been using on playbook does not allow you to get into the settings...it crashes when you do that....

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-09-13 12:11 PM
    What version of Google maps are you using...because the one i have been using on playbook does not allow you to get into the settings...it crashes when you do that....

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    use the link i provided above with the list of working bar files. i'm not sure what the version number is.
    02-09-13 12:24 PM