This is great to see! Question: Can the Rasberry Pi serve music to Sonos Players. In other words can I map to the connected drive from my Sonos System. If not, can the Rasberry Pi Access a NAS Device instead of a connected drive?
    03-11-15 07:55 AM
    I get (got) an error that stated there were no identifiable dnla/upnp devices. I have port forwarded the pi on my router so the phone now see's the pi and vice versa. Hurrah!

However, the phone does not see any media so the media list is empty even though the actual drive connected to the pi shows on the phone. :s

The pi has a external powered hdd attached.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-15 09:52 AM
    Just picked up the new Pi with the gig of ram and faster processor. Waiting for my micro SD card to arrive and I'll be shaping out my 2 older Pi (x2) for these newest versions.

Hope it helps with larger files streaming over wifi.

Point: found that any videos over 1 gig buffer way to much. Anything under 1 gig seems ok.

Not a problem when hard wired.

 Posted using my powerful BlackBerry Z30 
    Nick Spagnolo likes this.
    03-16-15 06:42 PM
    Raspberry PI always interested me but I had the opportunity to get an Amazon stick tv so i'll try Kodi on that great piece of hardware (so much stuff for 39$).
    Meanwhile to get used to it I installed Kodi on my Hackintosh and Yatsee on my Passport: all is working perfectly!

Posted via CB10
    04-02-15 06:36 PM
29 12