I just came over from iOS where my family all used iMessage. In BB10 I'm having a difficult time sending and receiving group messages. I send a group message to my 5 family members and they respond but I don't always get a response from them on my phone. Their iPhones shows it was sent. What is consistent is their responses never come back to the group as they always come back as individual texts. So, we don't know what the other 4 are saying. Like where to meet or what time is good....

I did a google search and it seems like this was more of a problem with their phones. Can you help me set all our phones up to where group messaging will work among us all? I did check the "group messaging" box to change my outgoing to MMS. Thanks!
    06-13-16 08:35 AM
    I think I read somewhere that you had to have apple remove your phone number from being associated with imessage.

 Passport via CB10
    06-13-16 10:33 AM
    Assuming their is a blackberry hub like on the passport you need to go to the hub, click the button in the bottom right corner that has three circles, click on settings, click on test messages, go to advanced at the bottom center of the screen, and look for "Send Text-Only Messages as", switch that setting to MMS, and don't forget to save the setting. This should fix it.
    06-13-16 10:34 AM
    Capt Dna Donut,

I did what you suggested and switched from "Automatic" to "MMS" via the "advanced" tab and then sent out a test group message. They all got it and I got back responses from them all. However, they all came back as individual messages and not as a message to the group. Is that something they have to to on their ends with their iPhones?
    06-13-16 11:02 AM
    Capt Dna Donut, I don't know why your response only came to my phone but didn't get posted here in the forum...
    06-13-16 11:03 AM
    I think I read somewhere that you had to have apple remove your phone number from being associated with imessage.

 Passport via CB10
    Done
    06-13-16 11:14 AM
    Okay, with your help I am able to send group messages to all my iPhone family. No problem there. The problem is that when they respond, all their texts come in as individual texts. So, the responders to my group text only know what they sent. They are unable to see what the other recipients have responded. What do I do to fix this?
    06-13-16 05:25 PM