ok i dont want to turn this into a "im leaving backberry for android because blackberry sucks" frankly im sick of those threads but thats besides the point.

so my question is more of a open question. i am a coach for a roller derby team and as of recent they are using all google docs like skydrive and docs. when i see other users on android open all these google apps i get jealous. as much as i would love to get a z10 in march it would have to have google support for me to use it.

everyone says use what you need. i have always needed a berry for work email but they recent gave use iphones that push it instantly (the only good thing about that iphone IMO) so my needs have changed the past in the few months and i really dont want to leave berry as i have repped and learned and taught people all about them but my needs have changed unfortunately.

has anyone that uses google docs or skydrive have a z10? or do you think with the smartphone wars they will get access to them?
    02-11-13 11:03 AM
    Hmm I've used google docs a bit but you really need 3rd party apps for it. They focused more on evernote. But I only used a dev alpha.

But, I am actually an Android and Win 7/8 mobile fan as well. The latest Android offerings can be quite attractive and fill a different need.

I see a lot more sports apps that are Android compatible too such as play by play apps.

Sent from my BlackBerry S10 using Tapatalk Touch Beta
    02-11-13 11:11 AM
    Google Drive is just one of many competing cloud management systems. Microsoft Skydrive has NOTHING to do with Google Drive.

P.S. Even on Google's own OS, Android, Evernote, and a bunch of other apps are more popular than Drive, so I think BB has their bases covered in that regard. They can't force Google to support their OS...
    02-11-13 11:39 AM
    i wasnt saying force it on them rather i was just asking if you have used a google docs or drive article on the z or if you thought they would support bb10? i know ios has alot of google apps but with my newly established needs i may need a alternative to view them or go to possibly android.

Google Drive is just one of many competing cloud management systems. Microsoft Skydrive has NOTHING to do with Google Drive.

P.S. Even on Google's own OS, Android, Evernote, and a bunch of other apps are more popular than Drive, so I think BB has their bases covered in that regard. They can't force Google to support their OS...
    02-11-13 12:18 PM