Hello,
    I have a few subscribed calendars in my Google calendar account. When I sync that account with an Android device, I can see all calendars, even the subscribed ones.

That doesn't seem to work with BB10.3.1 - I only see the main calendar (e.g. Google account). I know I can add "subscribed calendars " directly from the BlackBerry but one of them doesn't work.

So, anyone has an idea how to forward the subscribed calendars in a Google account to BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    02-04-15 09:15 AM
    Open your subscribed calendars on desktop and then when u see the calender address on that option select ical and pop up wud give you address of calender copy that link and then on your phone add subscribed account with that link and there you go.. in attached screenshot where you see HTML ical XML watever it is just click on ical and paste that in your subscribed account..
    Google Subscribed Calendar-img_20150204_210413.png

Posted via my awesome Passport
    djsvet likes this.
    02-04-15 09:35 AM
    Great answer.

However, iCal didn't work (failed to authenticate just like the original which is also iCal).

The HTML link didn't fail during the account creation but it doesn't display any events on my BlackBerry. I don't have any future ones but it web version it displays the past ones so I assume it doesn't work.

Then I saw that that under " Anyone can:" I had nothing so I removed the calendar from my Google account, re added and and checked "Make it public".

Still not able to see any past appointments on my BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    02-04-15 11:25 AM
    Great answer.

However, iCal didn't work (failed to authenticate just like the original which is also iCal).

The HTML link didn't fail during the account creation but it doesn't display any events on my BlackBerry. I don't have any future ones but it web version it displays the past ones so I assume it doesn't work.

Then I saw that that under " Anyone can:" I had nothing so I removed the calendar from my Google account, re added and and checked "Make it public".

Still not able to see any past appointments on my BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    When you are subscribing in your BlackBerry than you dont have to put your email and username or anythng in there just leave it blanl u just give calender name and paste that link it should not ask for authentication.. see attached one...
    Google Subscribed Calendar-img_20150204_231115.png

02-04-15 11:41 AM
    I hope it works as it worked for me because when I subscribed to this calender directly I couldn't see anythng but account was created in BlackBerry so I had to reroute it through google account on my BlackBerry and from there I can see that..

02-04-15 11:44 AM
    I don't populate the credentials fields.

I hope mine starts working after a while. Or may be when a new appointment in the future is added.

Posted via CB10
    02-04-15 12:09 PM
    You know what - I got the iCal way working.

The key was to check "make it public" during the subscription in the Google calendar. That was the reason I couldn't authenticate the first time.

Posted via CB10
    02-04-15 12:34 PM
    Hello,
    I have a few subscribed calendars in my Google calendar account. When I sync that account with an Android device, I can see all calendars, even the subscribed ones.

That doesn't seem to work with BB10.3.1 - I only see the main calendar (e.g. Google account). I know I can add "subscribed calendars " directly from the BlackBerry but one of them doesn't work.

So, anyone has an idea how to forward the subscribed calendars in a Google account to BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    If these subscribed calendars show on an Android and in your web-based Google calendar, it should be just a matter of telling them to sync. Go here on your PC or Mac:

Corrected link: https://www.google.com/calendar/syncselect

You should see a list of all your calendars. Check the ones you want on your device. Ignore the iPhone reference. You can wait for them to begin to sync, or start the sync by rebooting your device.
    Last edited by Elessar.cm; 02-04-15 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Link corrected
    02-04-15 03:42 PM
    I got it resolved, see post 2+ post 7.

Posted via CB10
    02-04-15 06:03 PM
    I realize that. I was just pointing out an alternative. No worries.
    02-04-15 06:06 PM
    I realize that. I was just pointing out an alternative. No worries.
    Hey sorry, I was just waking up when I replied. It does look kind of rude when I read it now.

I tried what you said and that link (with my username) brings "HTML method not allowed ". If I remove the "#" I get to download the calendar in iCal format (.ICS). Oh, and I had to put https:// otherwise it threw me a SSL error.

And yes, calendars are already visible on Android and I didn't have to do anything about that.

Posted via CB10
    02-04-15 10:06 PM
    I raelly flubbed that link. Pasted the wrong one. THIS is the one I meant to give you: https://www.google.com/calendar/syncselect

And for the record, I didn't take your comment as rude.
    djsvet likes this.
    02-04-15 10:48 PM
    I raelly flubbed that link. Pasted the wrong one. THIS is the one I meant to give you: https://www.google.com/calendar/syncselect

And for the record, I didn't take your comment as rude.
    Ok, that worked.
    I am sticking with the first solution because I can assign different colors to different calendars (I have total of 4). However this info is also very valuable.

Hopefully this thread will help others. It is the shortest most helpful thread i've ever opened.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-15 08:20 AM