- CrackBerry Abuser
- 139 Posts
Google Play woking (kindof) on ATT Z10?!?!?!?!
Just for kicks, I tried accessing Google Play from my ATT Z10 last night. Not only did it recognize my device and confirm it as a suitable device for the app I searched for, it allowed me to install the app on my device and confirmed "Installed"(although it never did arrive on device or install).
Am I missing something? It looks like the only piece missing is app delivery to the device.
- 05-20-14, 10:44 AM #2
I assume you are talking about Google Play via the browser, not the App.
The problem is you don't have a working Google Services on you Z10.
But yes Google Play does recognize our BlackBerry devices.
- 05-20-14, 11:59 AM #4
- By narayananiyer86 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780Replies: 23Last Post: 07-26-14, 05:11 PM
- By Bunge in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 12Last Post: 06-27-14, 08:11 AM
- By Varun Naive in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 42Last Post: 06-18-14, 10:32 AM
- By brunolovesbrit in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 37Last Post: 05-28-14, 12:17 AM
- By abrblo in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 12Last Post: 05-21-14, 08:47 AM