Hello CrackBerry forum users.

I recently switched back to BlackBerry to a Z30 now as I previously used a Z10. Flashed the 10.3 1154 leak and it is excellent.

Anyhow, I was wondering two things. If there is a way to get Google Keep app working on BlackBerry, I tried patching it with Lucky Patcher to remove the requirement for Google Play Services but that didn't work. I saw someone post a way to install some patched Google Play Services somewhere but the link was dead.

In addition, is there anyway to sign in with an organization account for OneDrive connectivity. It seems to be Microsoft account only but the Android app supported organization accounts as well, like Office365.

In addition, is there anyway to select a different icon for a web page I add to my home screen? Because I have the Google Keep web app as a link on my home screen but I would like the icon to actually be an icon and what the web page looks like.

Thanks!
    09-19-14 07:31 PM
    Anyone?
    09-20-14 10:24 AM
    Well, that sucks. Maybe I posted in the wrong section.
    09-21-14 12:26 PM
    You kind of posted in the right section but be patient. Sometimes people don't always have the answer.
    From what I remember, there was a working link somewhere but I can't remember anymore. If you spend a bit more time, you'll likely find the link.
    Now I'm not quite what is Google Keep or if there's any workaround but finding an alternative app might be a good idea for you

Posted via CB10
    09-21-14 12:31 PM
    You kind of posted in the right section but be patient. Sometimes people don't always have the answer.
    From what I remember, there was a working link somewhere but I can't remember anymore. If you spend a bit more time, you'll likely find the link.
    Now I'm not quite what is Google Keep or if there's any workaround but finding an alternative app might be a good idea for you

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, it was more for bumping purposes as it easily gets lost in the multiple threads. Plus usually, people have some idea here quickly, many gurus.

Yeah, I patched it myself with GMaps Patcher, didn't realize that was the only patch thing I needed but Google Keep still gives me issues, even after patching it. I can't seem to find any reasonable alternatives to it. For the time being, I am simply using Evernote.
    09-21-14 04:33 PM
    OneDrive for Business (Android Version) works well. Unfortunately Native app doesn't support business accounts.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-14 04:36 PM
    I didn't think it worked so well haha. But all right, thanks.

Do you know if there are any plans to add this functionality into the BlackBerry app?
    09-21-14 04:46 PM
    I didn't think it worked so well haha. But all right, thanks.

Do you know if there are any plans to add this functionality into the BlackBerry app?
    I know there were some talks of bringing OneNote to BB10 on Windows official forums so you never know OneDrive for Business might be in the line up. But I wouldn't get my hopes up on that.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 02:29 AM
    Yeah, I saw that but yeah, I won't get my hopes up.

I might be switching back. I love this phone but I can't do without certain apps, primarily Google Keep. There isn't anything like it.

I hope someone answers me on that one. I tried patching it, Google Play Services, Google Login Services and I can't get it working.
    09-25-14 02:48 AM