Hi,
    I often have to use Google Drive and to edit files in GD but I can't find any solution to do this. When I open the document in the browser, I only have a read-only version of it and I can't switch to Computer mode..
    Does anyone manage to edit GDocs with his BB10 ?

thanks for your answers
    11-09-13 07:16 PM
    Download PlayCloud from BlackBerry World. It lets you access Google Drive as well as many other cloud storage services. I use it to update an excel spread sheet that I keep synced to my PC via google drive, it works quite well. Unfortunately I don't think it can edit 'google spreadsheet' type documents.
    zocster likes this.
    11-09-13 07:19 PM
    I just tried it with a google spreadsheet file, and PlayCloud lets you convert it to .xls so that you can open it and edit it with Docs to Go. However, when it comes time to save any changes, it only lets you upload it as a separate new file (an .xls file). The way I use it (basically as a storage service), if you have actual .xls or .docx files in Google Drive, when you download them with PlayCloud and edit them with Docs to Go, PlayCloud detects that you have made changes to the file and lets you 'save the changes' back to the same file on Google Drive.
    11-09-13 07:28 PM