After owning Blackberries for the last 10 years,the.last one being a Z30, it is time to subdue to Android. And not an BlackBerry Android, due to huuuge size of the Priv, heaviness of the 160 grams and of the much too high price.

Maybe the best OS ever, namely Blackberry 10 OS. I regret that the management of Blackberry were incapable of handling this marvel. Also, the future looks bleak for BlackBerry in light of Mr Chen's latest comments about the fact that it was an error to price BlackBerry Priv at 700 USD, since even a moron could deduct that from the moment they announced it. Secondly, not all BlackBerry fans are also fans of the physical keyboard. The keyboard is the reason the phone is so heavy.

Therefore, I expect nothing good coming from Mr Chen and his pose. I expect that they terminate the handset business this year due to the handsets not having "market succes". After that, Mr Chen's plans to transform BlackBerry in a service company business will also fail.

Bye, bye BlackBerry 10 OS, you will be missed ! I don't expect the transition to Android to be smooth, but at least I will once again havFacebook, smart watch apps, Waze, etc.
    enrod87 likes this.
    04-27-16 06:42 AM
    Change is way of life.
    nothing lasts forever even Android
    04-27-16 06:48 AM
    I miss having a Z30. It's rounded edges made it feel nice and smaller. I'd probably try a Priv if it wasn't for the price for me. Good luck with your choice, op.
    04-27-16 07:11 AM
    After owning Blackberries for the last 10 years,the.last one being a Z30, it is time to subdue to Android. And not an BlackBerry Android, due to huuuge size of the Priv, heaviness of the 160 grams and of the much too high price.

Maybe the best OS ever, namely Blackberry 10 OS. I regret that the management of Blackberry were incapable of handling this marvel. Also, the future looks bleak for BlackBerry in light of Mr Chen's latest comments about the fact that it was an error to price BlackBerry Priv at 700 USD, since even a moron could deduct that from the moment they announced it. Secondly, not all BlackBerry fans are also fans of the physical keyboard. The keyboard is the reason the phone is so heavy.

Therefore, I expect nothing good coming from Mr Chen and his pose. I expect that they terminate the handset business this year due to the handsets not having "market succes". After that, Mr Chen's plans to transform BlackBerry in a service company business will also fail.

Bye, bye BlackBerry 10 OS, you will be missed ! I don't expect the transition to Android to be smooth, but at least I will once again havFacebook, smart watch apps, Waze, etc.
    Why do you think Chen will fail with a future model based on software? It is the only profitable part of BlackBerry, and they even hit their projected profits for it.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-16 07:15 AM
    i had to send my PP for repairs and I am using Android phone with Lolipop now...

you know - it is horrible experience in terms of performance and productivity...

I am waiting for my Passport to come back tomorrow...
    sonicpix likes this.
    04-27-16 09:11 AM
    04-27-16 09:24 AM