I write this from a dev alpha b with the latest os 10 release - which includes hub, phone, maps, and other goodness.

I've been using the dev alpha since the update came out and I'm feeling nostalgic about bbos7 (and prior versions of bbos). I've had a bb for so long I'm having a bit ofdifficulty transitioning to bb10 - as much as I love it, and as much as I want to.

It is with mixed emotion that I say ". Blackberry is dead. Long live Blackberry!".

J
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-01-13 11:44 PM
    Personally I think if you wanted to you would. You haven't transitioned to it because you don't want to. But that's just my opinion.

Anyway, bye
    AbsoluteT23 likes this.
    02-01-13 11:47 PM
    That was pretty unnecessary
    02-01-13 11:49 PM
    02-01-13 11:59 PM
    I can see where you're coming from. It has a lot of the same elements you love, but its not what you were with. Kind of like moving from a house you really loved to upgrade for space, or features you didn't have. You may love your new house but you just can't help but miss the little things that kept you there for so long.

It's like having your laundry on the bedroom level. You used to be so used to going downstairs, and it was routine. You loved it almost. It's just what you did and to change that almost seems wrong. Every weekend you did it and you, almost, enjoyed it. Now it's right there... just down the hall. It's so convenient, yet somehow different and you don't know how you feel about it.

Change is a beautiful thing. It's what shapes us. BB has finally taken the experience we love and have become accustomed to, and has adapted it to the future. There will be things we miss, and things we won't have to as it will be there, but there's so much more that we didn't know we could have. Take the leap of faith, and know that you will be caught by all that your have had, expected, and more.
    Last edited by cjcampbell; 02-02-13 at 12:17 AM.
    oddboy and world saviour like this.
    02-01-13 11:59 PM
    Later...we are sad to see you go, but your choice is yours...Enjoy your new phone....which ever one you pick!!!!
    02-02-13 12:07 AM
    You guys misunderstood. He's sad about letting go of the Legacy BBOS. He's sticking to BB10, or that's what I understood from that post anyways.
    02-02-13 12:28 AM
    oddboy, unfortunately I have yet to experience the new King of Blackberry, however I have a feeling once I do, I will sing the same praise as you.
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-02-13 12:48 AM
    InvalidUser0501 is right. I love BB10, I'm not going anywhere!

I'm carrying both right now until my z10 comes in (Tues!) and, while I'm so excited for BB10, I'm so used to bbos that I think I'm going to miss it a little. I've had a blackberry since 1997 - the original interactive pager 950 (which was frigging awesome at the time). I'm not going anywhere!

Long live blackberry!
    AbsoluteT23 likes this.
    02-02-13 09:11 AM
    Not all change is good, nor is it always bad. Change is how you accept it, which means you stop fighting and deal with it. The post was easy to understand, viva la vida.
    02-02-13 09:17 AM
    Personally I think if you wanted to you would. You haven't transitioned to it because you don't want to. But that's just my opinion.

Anyway, bye
    Perhaps you should re-read the post and try to understand what was being said. Methinks you may have misunderstood.
    world saviour likes this.
    02-02-13 09:26 AM
    Perhaps you should re-read the post and try to understand what was being said. Methinks you may have misunderstood.
    LOL. What a reflex.
    02-02-13 09:33 AM