Hi all,

I've done a few searches and can't find the answers for either of these questions, so don't mind me making a new thread, please. :P

• When I delete my Gmail emails, they're not actually "trashed" on Gmail's servers. Instead, they're dumped into the "Archive" folder. Is there a way to turn this off? I like to delete emails that I don't need, and when I can't do so on my phone, it's kind of irritating.
    • Can you set BB10 to sync a certain length of time? My accounts are only pulling in emails from the last two weeks or so, instead of syncing all of the emails in my inbox. If possible, I'd like to sync everything on the server so I have everything at my access.
    04-02-13 10:25 AM
    This can be controlled from the settings on Gmail. Go the the accounts/forwarding section of the settings and configure the options there. I think is says something about "purge when deleted"? I am just going off of memory.
    04-02-13 11:13 AM
    Gmail Trash & Syncing Length Question-screen-shot-2013-04-02-12.26.00-pm.jpg

I'm pretty sure these are the way the settings should be, but I'm not getting the results I want. Everything that's deleted still goes into Archive, even if I change the settings to the other option. I should note that this is definitely a Gmail issue, as I've had the same issue with devices I've used in the past running iOS and Windows Phone.
    04-02-13 11:28 AM