I've been trying Outlook for a couple weeks. I like it quite a bit.

Today I noticed that my contacts email descriptions are being reversed on the BlackBerry.
    In Outlook.com, many of my contacts have a personal and work email address.
    When they sync to the Z30 the work is showing the personal email address and the home is showing the work email address.
    Weird.

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 06:21 PM

Today I noticed that my contacts email descriptions are being reversed on the BlackBerry.
    When they sync to the Z30 the work is showing the personal email address and the home is showing the work email address.
    Weird.

Posted via CB10
    I could have sworn when I first setup my Outlook.com account I had to make some edits i.e. swapping Home and Mobile number positions...
    01-22-14 05:42 AM
    Except that it's no longer true because you have to pay for Google Apps now. If you already have it, great! If you don't already have it, it's now $5/user/month or $50/user/year. Something that Outlook.com still does for free for up to 50 users. - http://www.labnol.org/internet/setup...-domain/24699/

Aside from that though, honestly I don't find much difference between the offerings of Google and Outlook.com. However, I use Google for the simple the fact that I trust them with my data more than Microsoft.
    I sure hope no one switched from free Google hosted to Outlook.com hosted as the free email hosting with Outlook.com is now discontinued like Google's...only you won't be able to continue using it for free as Google's existing free customers can.

Q10 SQN100-3/10.2.1.1925
    04-23-14 10:37 AM

Weird.

Posted via CB10
    Sounds like your Outlook's sorting order may have reverted to family name first, that sort of thing... Had same thing happen a couple of months ago and once changed everything re-sorted properly !! Check it out and let me know...
    04-27-14 07:19 PM
154 ... 567