Hello,

I have been searching a lot, but did not find a wise answer... The problem is as follows:
    1. when I'm sending e-mails by gmail account via BB Q10, they appear in the HUB normally as sent
    2. when I'm sending e-mails by gmail account via other devices (mailbird/outlook on my laptop, google page, etc.) using the same gmail account, they don't appear in the HUB as sent. To see them, I have to check HUB -> gmail account folders-> sent.

In the account settings I set up showing in HUB sent messages of course... What's funny, when I'm sending messages from my gmail account via my BB, the appear normally in my "Sent" folder in gmail...

I also have a second e-mail account in a different domain which uses ActiveSync (gmail is using IMAP ofc.) And there is absolutely no such problem. Messages sent from my laptop appear in the HUB as being sent in main HUB folder.

Someone had a similar problem and solved it?

Thanks for any ideas.
    06-28-13 09:11 AM
    Welcome to the Forums. Are you giving the Q10 enough time to sync?
    06-28-13 11:47 PM
    Yes, of course. Sync interval is set to 15 minutes. Even yesterday's messages do not show in main HUB folder.
    I can also find two 'send' folders in Gmail's HUB folder. In my Gmail account (via www or outlook) there is no such problem.

Wysyłane z mojego Q10 za pomocą Tapatalk 2
    06-29-13 12:32 AM
    Yes, of course. Sync interval is set to 15 minutes. Even yesterday's messages do not show in main HUB folder.
    I can also find two 'send' folders in Gmail's HUB folder. In my Gmail account (via www or outlook) there is no such problem.

Wysyłane z mojego Q10 za pomocą Tapatalk 2
    06-29-13 12:37 AM
    That is very much a brain tickler then...
    06-29-13 12:40 AM
    Damn... I think I solved the problem. The issue was two another "Sent" labels in my Gmail account. In labels structure I have (beside Inbox and Sent Mail) CompanyName1/Inbox and Sent labels, and there are 4 more labels like this one. So, I had 5 labels named 'Sent'. After I changed name of 4 of them and delete/configure once again my Gmail account in BB, everything works just fine...
    Probably I needed some inspiration
    Thanks for your time.

Thread may be closed.
    06-29-13 01:55 AM