So I had set up my Gmail account on my first Z10 with active sync with no problem. I got a replacement and did a device transfer. It added the account but now I'm getting the message "Service for account is not available. Access should be available soon. Error code 403" but it's said this all day and quite frankly I'm not holding my breath.
I'll say I've deleted the account and re added it but no luck
Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
- 02-13-13, 05:51 PM #2
I got the same thing when trying to switch my Gmail account from IMAP to ActiveSync just now. Might have to do with Google's recent discontinuation of ActiveSync support. Luckily I've began the transition to Outlook, which works flawlessly with ActiveSync, so I don't mind keeping Gmail on IMAP until I've moved entirely.
- By nmadd in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 18Last Post: 10-16-12, 03:35 AM
- By mattfeatherston in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 02-18-08, 05:11 PM
- By icecrystal in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 5Last Post: 01-21-08, 02:08 PM
- By Eradicator in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-05-08, 01:42 PM
- By mj3eye in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 11-22-07, 09:39 AM