As an avid playbook user and evangelist, and now a very happy Z10 owner, I find myself missing 2 gestures on the the Z10 that I frequently use.

1) when you swipe up to minimize an app, you have to click on the "x" to close it. On the playbook you can just swipe up on the minimized app and close it.

2) on the playbook you can bring the keyboard with a diagonal swipe from the bottom left.

3) On the playbook when you are in an app and you want to peek at the top row, I frequently do this to check battery life, you can do a diagonal swipe from the top right corner.

I really hope when BB10 comes to the playbook we don't lose these...

Are there others?

Why not allow users to create there own gestures, lime macros?

Thoughts?
    02-18-13 10:49 AM
    1) Can't do anything about

2) 2-finger swipe from the bottom to bring up the keyboard

3) Swipe from bottom (one finger) to view notifications, time, battery, etc...and then pull it back down
    02-18-13 10:54 AM
    #1 will have to stay the same way. If there is more than 4 frames open they propagate to the bottom. Thus swiping in will only show the frames under the 4 that are on screen

CB10 App, Z10
    02-18-13 10:59 AM
    #1 with the active frame screen scrollable from top to bottom, it would be to easy to mistakenly remove an app when you mean to view your next 4 apps.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-13 11:52 AM
    #1 with the active frame screen scrollable from top to bottom, it would be to easy to mistakenly remove an app when you mean to view your next 4 apps.

Posted via CB10
    True, though I also considered the possibility of having it the way the op suggests and came to the conclusion that the only way it might work atm is with something like a long hold and then swipe - in which case the X to close seems faster anyway.
    02-18-13 12:00 PM
    3) if you do a simple swipe up and swipe down, it accomplishes the same goal.

what i miss is the ease of switching into and out of an app by swiping the left/right bezel to go next/prev app. i know that bb10 apps use the side drawers in apps for extra options but the principle could be the same. if we swipe from outside the bezel, then we can go into another app. but if we swipe within the app, then we can pull out the side drawers
    02-18-13 01:21 PM
    I like the corner swipe to bring up the keyboard. Much more 1 handed friendly.

Posted via CB10
    MaxR_A likes this.
    02-18-13 01:44 PM
    2) 2-finger swipe from the bottom to bring up the keyboard
    How did I not think about that before? I've been longing for the keyboard swipe this whole time. haha Thanks for pointing that out!
    02-18-13 01:45 PM