So I was talking to someone who works in marketing in the bay area about yahoo. She asked if I had a new yahoo app. (don't remember the specifics of the app, like messenger or some other app)
    Me: no
    Her:" do you have an android or iphone"
    Me: BlackBerry
    Her: oh, you need to upgrade to a new phone because you may not have e-mail soon
    Me: I do have the new BlackBerry.
    She acted like she didn't even know there was a new one.

Ugh! Just the day in the life of a BlackBerry user.

Not sure if it's true but if calendar sync is gone maybe e-mail is next.

Posted from my awesome Q10
    04-25-14 01:17 AM
    I gave up on Yahoo email about 3 years ago, when I switched my ISP. I only used Yahoo, since I had AT&T as my ISP, but I had no use for Yahoo, once I had a different ISP.

Yahoo email seems to only make news these days when it has an outage or gets hacked. I feel that outlook.com or Gmail are better.
    04-25-14 01:27 AM
    Yahoo mail was great when I first started using it, but it has devolved into a spammy, BlackBerry hating disaster. I have moved on to Gmail for my personal account, and hotmail (outlook.com) for my business.
    04-25-14 06:46 AM
    Yahoo has not worked right for years. I would be surprised if they survive five more years.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    04-25-14 06:52 AM
    If you think yahoo email is bad, try yahoo business for web hosting, it's a nightmare, you have to call for almost anything then you have to pray very hard for someone to answer if someone answer, last time I used to fix an issue for a client I waited for one and a half hour, then 20 minutes more and end up not doing or fixing anything. Complete waste of time, still haven't fix the problem. That was over a month ago, lost hope for fixing that small problem, it was just a DNS redirect. But you can't do it, you have to "call for them to do it".

Life is simple, we are the ones that complicate it !!! Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2947/2235 on AT&T
    04-25-14 07:12 AM
    Have any of you tried using Yahoo email on a PC lately? Omg man, what did they do to it.. I still use it on my phone but there are others out there that are better for sure.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 07:12 AM
    I doubt it will go away. ATT must have some stock in yahoo as they use their servers for their email because I have an ATT email and I use a yahoo email as my spam account.
    04-25-14 07:15 AM
    Have any of you tried using Yahoo email on a PC lately? Omg man, what did they do to it.. I still use it on my phone but there are others out there that are better for sure.

Posted via CB10
    I still use yahoo e-mail on the computer. Just disable conversation mode then it is very similar to before.

Everything has been there for 10 years or so. I don't want to go through the hassle of updating all my log ins, and informing people about my new address. But I guess i'll have too.

Posted from my awesome Q10
    04-25-14 10:13 AM