Ok, since I have downloaded 10.2 when att finally released it.. I have been having issues that are really frustrating me
    1.) I can not delete my text no matter how many time i hit delete and continue, nothing happens...
    2.) the browser is slower than a snail
    3.) my phone is laggy
    4.) Im a angry white girl...
    04-19-14 09:12 AM
    If not already done try a hard reboot. Hold both volume keys down until the phone restarts.

If the OS is very new give the device a day or two to settle. The latest OS versions are really good.

Via CB10. Bits, C000C6078 for links to science and technology posts and world news.
    04-19-14 09:15 AM
    Hi and welcome.
    Take a deep breath! This update has caused a number of problems for ATT people unfortunately.
    First off, reboot your device at least three times.
    If in a few hours after that you do not see improvement, you will most likely have to use an autoloader and wipe your device and load the OS again. OTA updates are finicky and I never do them. I always choose to load the OS myself.
    Mic_JP and kbz1960 like this.
    04-19-14 09:17 AM
    Have you tried a security wipe. I believe there is a lot of bugs in that OS , so try a wipe or load the 2947 leak it's fantastic.
    04-19-14 09:17 AM
    After the system went in I had a bunch of updates to all the apps. So they may be flaky till everything is updated.

I got Android apps up and running. Viber works good on my Z10. Pretty amazing. That was the one app my wife needed. All her friends are on it.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-14 09:59 AM
    I did. Hard reset same problem.. i might go ahead and try the security wipe
    04-19-14 10:33 AM
    A reinstall from blackberry link usually solves everything. There seems to be a higher incidence of issues when someone does an install over the air. That being said, a lot of issues resolve magically in a few days as you use your phone. It is really bizarre.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-14 10:36 AM
    Just load up one an OS from the list of autoloader options. Doing a security wipe is a waste of time since the new OS will wipe anyway. Security wipe takes forever to complete also.
    You can also do the Sachesi method if you feel safer with that but in any event please do a backup of your device.

Posted via CB10
    robson21 likes this.
    04-19-14 10:36 AM
    Actually if you do SIC wipe and then load your loader it's actually really good, since I've done it my device is really quite smooth and no problems.
    04-19-14 10:52 AM
    I did. Hard reset same problem.. i might go ahead and try the security wipe
    Relax for a while and let the phone index. I upgraded to 2228 the day before AT&T released their update and my phone acted like that for two days. It is now back to normal and working very well.

For the first two days in the device monitor, it would show System as using 50-65 percent CPU. The phone was very slow and the battery ran down incredibly quickly. Now System is back down to 3-6 percent or so most of the time and my battery lasts all day. Yesterday it was off the charger form 10:30 AM to 1:30AM. The phone is very fast now.

Don't mess with it anymore, give it time and quit rebooting unless absolutely necessary. Let it work.
    HotFix and robson21 like this.
    04-19-14 12:25 PM
    I'm extremely frustrated as well. I did the update through BB Link. The battery drain stopped about four days later but everything is very laggy. BB apps take forever to load. Texting is extremely difficult. The picture password is a joke because it takes a full three seconds before the picture will load. I've done numerous resets. I even downloaded the update a second time and that makes it worse. Every time the battery gets pulled, the system has to index again and within 2 hours the battery is dead. I like 10.1 much better. I would love the picture password if it would faster but I can't wait that long to respond.
    04-22-14 03:40 PM
    Try a security wipe, but you will have to back up and restore, if not try the 2947 leak it's great.
    04-22-14 06:23 PM
    Frustrated...-img_20140422_193944.png

2 hours since my last full charge and I'm below 50% battery... something is not working right. Been like this for the last 72 hours. Worked fine for the first few days after the update. Like someone else said all my apps needed "updates" and that is when things started going south.

Oh yeah, and now everything is totally slow and useless... anyone with a good suggestion for an android phone?

Posted via CB10
    04-22-14 06:46 PM
    If the update went well with no errors before you start resetting and doing security wipes, make sure you give it some time. Usually after new updates a lot of people respond with complains about how laggy it is. Try doing a basic shut down and then turn it back on. Give it a few minutes to index things and wait a few days. It could just be something that may go away eventually

Posted via CB10
    04-22-14 06:47 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140422_193944.png 
Views:	1399 
Size:	88.9 KB 
ID:	264994

2 hours since my last full charge and I'm below 50% battery... something is not working right. Been like this for the last 72 hours. Worked fine for the first few days after the update. Like someone else said all my apps needed "updates" and that is when things started going south.

Oh yeah, and now everything is totally slow and useless... anyone with a good suggestion for an android phone?

Posted via CB10
    If you had another battery app you could check battery capacity. Also sometimes you need to reset the battery calibration.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 12:25 AM
    So, its been a "few" or more days :-)... and Im still frustrated.. my battery is down from 100% to 80% in one hour??... mind you, there are no apps running, nor have ive been using it.. just unplugged it at 5 am, and checked it at 6 am and its at 80 percent!.. ?... still laggy, takes me forever to write a text because its first takes about a min for it to even let me start typing, than it takes about 3 mins to write a text because it keeps freezing.. its driving me nuts... this didnt happen until I updated my phone... This makes me want to get rid of blackberry... and I have been a blackberry fan since 2007... and now.. ugh....
    04-23-14 05:07 AM
    So, its been a "few" or more days :-)... and Im still frustrated.. my battery is down from 100% to 80% in one hour??... mind you, there are no apps running, nor have ive been using it.. just unplugged it at 5 am, and checked it at 6 am and its at 80 percent!.. ?... still laggy, takes me forever to write a text because its first takes about a min for it to even let me start typing, than it takes about 3 mins to write a text because it keeps freezing.. its driving me nuts... this didnt happen until I updated my phone... This makes me want to get rid of blackberry... and I have been a blackberry fan since 2007... and now.. ugh....
    Backup then security wipe.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 05:52 AM
    A reinstall from blackberry link usually solves everything. There seems to be a higher incidence of issues when someone does an install over the air. That being said, a lot of issues resolve magically in a few days as you use your phone. It is really bizarre.

Posted via CB10
    I can vouche for that. Got my Z10 back and updated it. Phone went positively nuts opening everything and killing battery. Two days later, it's smoother than butter and not so much of a hiccup.

�Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk�
    04-23-14 05:59 AM
    download the autoloader for 2947 and run it.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...00-1-a-918891/
    04-23-14 06:23 AM
    My phone is still in horrific shape, last night I had it off the charger at 85% and woke up this morning to a dead battery.

I've read all the post about waiting a few days and letting the phone settle, well this is the last day I'm going to give it and then it over between me and BlackBerry.

I appreciate all the advice about loading a leak, or wiping the device, but let's be serious. If I or anyone else was that savvy with the phone don't you think we would have loaded a leak months ago instead of waiting for this life sucking update from AT&T or Verizon.

Surely if the space shuttle and other "mission critical " systems can rely on QNX my phone should too. I have an iPad that runs smoothly for me all the time without having trouble or needing to "hard reset". Something is clearly wrong with BlackBerry, so people can keep pointing fingers at a lack of marketing, Thor's poor leadership, or any other of a variety of excuses but perhaps BlackBerry's poor reputation is more warranted than I previously thought....

I'm incredibly disappointed because I love this phone when it is working correctly, but right now it's not a "mobile" phone I have to take my charger with me everywhere!!

Posted via CB10
    robson21 and BerryRipe like this.
    04-23-14 08:12 AM
    My phone is still in horrific shape, last night I had it off the charger at 85% and woke up this morning to a dead battery.

I've read all the post about waiting a few days and letting the phone settle, well this is the last day I'm going to give it and then it over between me and BlackBerry.

I appreciate all the advice about loading a leak, or wiping the device, but let's be serious. If I or anyone else was that savvy with the phone don't you think we would have loaded a leak months ago instead of waiting for this life sucking update from AT&T or Verizon.

Surely if the space shuttle and other "mission critical " systems can rely on QNX my phone should too. I have an iPad that runs smoothly for me all the time without having trouble or needing to "hard reset". Something is clearly wrong with BlackBerry, so people can keep pointing fingers at a lack of marketing, Thor's poor leadership, or any other of a variety of excuses but perhaps BlackBerry's poor reputation is more warranted than I previously thought....

I'm incredibly disappointed because I love this phone when it is working correctly, but right now it's not a "mobile" phone I have to take my charger with me everywhere!!

Posted via CB10
    Thorsten Heins hasn't been around for months now. And every iPhone user I know has to carry around their charger so not much new there. Sorry to hear you are having issues but a simple wipe and reload through BlackBerry Link is inconvenient at most, so is my my friends iPhone crashing in mid use and loosing most of his recent data. No platform is perfect they all have issues.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 09:37 AM
    I did a full system restore this morning and my phone is definitely a lot faster, can't pass judgment on the battery till I give it a full charge but it seems to be doing better as well.

I noticed in the device monitor my free space has gone up 200% not sure what I wiped off the phone but I didn't have all but 2GB of photos.... so something definitely got cleaned up...

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 01:20 PM
    My battery is definitely better now as well, however I notice in BlackBerry World that I need to update all my base apps. Such as the calculator, compass etc. I do recall seeing that when I first downloaded 10.2 and wonder if that was part of the problem... so now I'm scared to update my calculator as it seems to work fine.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 03:52 PM
    Update one at a time and monitor

Posted via CrackBerry App
    04-25-14 03:14 AM
    Well, Ive tried everything.. my phone is dead in one hour, with no apps running... its still slow.. I'm to the point of fed up.. I love blackberry.. But geez... This is crazy!.. and I have deleted almost every app on my phone, to free up memory, yet the ones you cant delete, are using a high about of memory... this is pure craziness...
    04-25-14 05:50 AM
30 12