Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default A French economic magazine speaks of all new Oses that will pop up in 2013 and doesn't even mention

Tizen, la botte secrte de Samsung pour dfier Apple et Android - LExpansion.com

A French economic magazine speaks of all new Oses that will pop up in 2013 and doesn't even mention (!) BB10. The article is more about Tizen, but it mentions Ubuntu, Sailfish, Firefox and Aliyun d'Alibaba (uh?), but not BB10...huh, I don't know what to say, really! And Blackberries do sell well in France.

By the way, it's a bit offtopic, but the article says that there's a possibility that Tizen goes to Galaxy4 one day and it also says that Tizen is a joint-venture with a participation of Huawei among others (do Huawei take part in Android?), I didn't know that. Because now I say : beware! The Economist made a great cover on Huawei this summer (the picture was on the cover) :
    Chinese multinationals: Who

One thing is sure : I'll never buy anything Huawei is in, unless I don't have any choice. We learnt to live with CIA, but no way I start learning to live with communist spies in my device...
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,355 Global Posts
    PIN
    @getdjmac

Where's superfly, he could go slap the shoes off em!
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,091 Global Posts

I'm confused, you posted this same thing/info 3 hours prior to this post, now you make a thread with the same info??

[QUOTE=magutwit;7823473][url=http://lexp[/QUOTE]
    Negative thinking destroys your brain cells and causes global warming.*- Dodinsky (The Scientific Institute of Get Over It!) Action Spots
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

Quote Originally Posted by TomJasper View Post
    I'm confused, you posted this same thing/info 3 hours prior to this post, now you make a thread with the same info??
    I don't see it. Anyway I post from France and the article dates to the hour of Paris as well. It must be that?

Global Posts
    9,874 Global Posts
    PIN
    Hey, what did you expect ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper37 View Post
    Where's superfly, he could go slap the shoes off em!
    no real reason to slap ... but sure to ask

The article is about ... what's in the title. Mostly, the fact that Samsung is going Tizen in 2013 (that seems pretty confirmed BTW), against Appl and Goog. The other OSes named are real newcomers/alternatives ... so it makes senses it doesn't mention Blackberry.

Samsung sortira en 2013 plusieurs smartphones fonctionnant sous un nouveau système d'exploitation concurrent d'Android, Tizen. D'autres OS alternatifs, pas découragés par le duopole Apple-Google, devraient voir le jour en 2013.
    Could be translated by
    Samsung will release in 2013 several new smartphones running operating system Android competitor, Tizen. Other alternative OS, not discouraged by the Apple-Google duopoly should be released in 2013.
    But of course, I commented (awaiting moderation) + HTML5test comparison link (The HTML5 test - How well does your browser support HTML5?) , as I believe at least in last paragraph (about HTML5 based OSes) BB10 should be named.
    Join my BBM Channel : C00035FA6
    "I speak English like a Spanish Cow"
    I'm a StockBerrian, proudly holding 50 150 250 400 550 1000 BlackBerry shares
    Thanked by:
    r0v3rT3N (01-06-2013) 

Global Posts
    9,874 Global Posts
    PIN
    Hey, what did you expect ?

Quote Originally Posted by TomJasper View Post
    Can't find it either ... searched in your threads, but didn't got it.
    Join my BBM Channel : C00035FA6
    "I speak English like a Spanish Cow"
    I'm a StockBerrian, proudly holding 50 150 250 400 550 1000 BlackBerry shares