It's not huge, but now when you're watching a video in the browser, you can tap the screen to get rid of the play/pause overlay like you always could when watching a video in the native video player app. Before in the browser, you couldn't tap to get rid of the overlay, you had to wait the default 3(?) seconds for it to disappear. Convenient feature for me anyway

Posted via CB10
    02-26-17 10:04 PM
    You can also pinch or double tap to zoom browser video. Two fingers to move around.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-17 10:05 PM
    You can also pinch or double tap to zoom browser video. Two fingers to move around.

Posted via CB10
    I noticed that too a couple weeks ago but don't kno if it could or not before the update... Don't remember tryin it in the 2 years I've had it. That's bad, lol

Classic, Q10, Bold 9900, Bold 9000...do u notice the pattern? :-)
    02-27-17 10:27 AM
    I noticed that too a couple weeks ago but don't kno if it could or not before the update... Don't remember tryin it in the 2 years I've had it. That's bad, lol

It's been confirmed by multiple users, including the BB10 experts, that it's a new feature.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    02-27-17 11:50 PM
    That is cool new features

Sent from mTalk on 950XL
    02-28-17 12:11 AM
    I've noticed the tap to instantly hide the controls. That was a long time coming.

As to the zoom. I've only found that you can double-tap to zoom only to fill the screen. On my Z10, because the screen is closer to 16x10, there's a little bit of black bars on the top and bottom of a true 16x9 video. Double-tap only zooms to fill the extra few pixels of the height (cropping the sides slightly).

If it's a 4x3 video, it only zooms to fill the sides, with significant top and bottom cropping.

But that's all I get. It doesn't zoom more and I there's no panning around. And I haven't found that pinching does anything. The only thing I can do is double-tap to zoom in or zoom back out.
    02-28-17 12:17 AM

Hahahah same thing over here. I'm like, could I have always done this??? Lol. Definitely helps to zoom at times on my classic
    02-28-17 12:58 AM
    Yup, noticed this too. It's a great fix to an issue that has bothered me forever. Double-tap fill-screen is pretty good for 4:3 content that is pillarboxed in a 16:9 video.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-17 10:14 AM
    I've noticed the tap to instantly hide the controls. That was a long time coming.

As to the zoom. I've only found that you can double-tap to zoom only to fill the screen. On my Z10, because the screen is closer to 16x10, there's a little bit of black bars on the top and bottom of a true 16x9 video. Double-tap only zooms to fill the extra few pixels of the height (cropping the sides slightly).

If it's a 4x3 video, it only zooms to fill the sides, with significant top and bottom cropping.

But that's all I get. It doesn't zoom more and I there's no panning around. And I haven't found that pinching does anything. The only thing I can do is double-tap to zoom in or zoom back out.
    It would be nice if they expanded this feature to allow pinching and panning! It's possible somehow as Supertube does allow all of that.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    02-28-17 11:54 PM
    If I may ask all of you, who are Autoloaders here and who did OTA by carrier? Second question is how is the update working for you

Posted via CB10
    03-01-17 06:21 AM
    I am Autoloader

Posted via CB10
    03-01-17 08:37 PM
    If I may ask all of you, who are Autoloaders here and who did OTA by carrier? Second question is how is the update working for you

Posted via CB10
    I did OTA, update was great from day one until the past week. Seeing lotsa bugs, going to autoload asap.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-17 01:10 AM
    OTA bad, autoloader good.

Posted via CBX
    03-02-17 08:52 AM

Posted via CBX
    Have had ota done since january and my device have been fine with heavy use daily.

Posted via CB10
    The_Passporter likes this.
    03-02-17 09:02 AM

Posted via CBX
    Hey Wingnut666, if you are using an Autoloader then which Passport do you have and which Autoloader do you recommend?

Posted via CB10
    03-02-17 09:35 AM
    i'm using the latest version passport autoloader...

Posted via CBX
    03-02-17 09:57 AM