I don't know if others have this problem, but when I video Skype, especially when my or the other party's internet isn't so great, the conversation freezes sometimes. I can "end" the call, but it doesn't really end. In the Hub, the Skype notification stills shows the conversation time counter, so I know it's still going. Even if I quit Skype, the conversation is still going in reality (but frozen, so useless). If I try to make another call, it will ring, but not on the other party's end, so I'm really not making a call.

The only way to get out is to log out of Skype, wait until the message says it can't log out and offers "Force Quit". Once I do that, I can reopen Skype and make a new call.

So the question is, is there a way to expidite this "Force Quit", because clicking the little "X" in open apps doesn't really quit it. Otherwise, you need to wait, which is annoying.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 10:08 AM
    I don't know if others have this problem, but when I video Skype, especially when my or the other party's internet isn't so great, the conversation freezes sometimes. I can "end" the call, but it doesn't really end. In the Hub, the Skype notification stills shows the conversation time counter, so I know it's still going. Even if I quit Skype, the conversation is still going in reality (but frozen, so useless). If I try to make another call, it will ring, but not on the other party's end, so I'm really not making a call.

The only way to get out is to log out of Skype, wait until the message says it can't log out and offers "Force Quit". Once I do that, I can reopen Skype and make a new call.

So the question is, is there a way to expidite this "Force Quit", because clicking the little "X" in open apps doesn't really quit it. Otherwise, you need to wait, which is annoying.

Posted via CB10
    Try holding the little X longer, just hold it and after a couple of seconds the app force closes

Posted with mah Z10!
    08-18-13 10:36 AM
    That works. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 01:28 PM
    That works. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    You're welcome, I found that all android apps are like minimized when u click on the X so you kinda have to hold it to fully close an android app

Posted with mah Z10!
    LROBLES46 likes this.
    08-19-13 02:29 PM
    You're welcome, I found that all android apps are like minimized when u click on the X so you kinda have to hold it to fully close an android app

Posted with mah Z10!
    Good to know for other Android apps. Thank you again.
    08-19-13 02:32 PM