Do the dev alphas flash their LED even while charging? My 9900 LED keeps flashing even though its charging which is dumb. Why do I want to have a blinking LED in my face? I know the battery is low...that's why its charging grrrr. I have a headache and can't turn it off and apparently there is no way to do this. Any suggestions besides tape
    01-14-13 09:36 AM
    Well there is a way after all to stop the low battery LED from flashing. Press the BB button and at the top of the menu you can select Stop LED (or something). I hope they make it automatically stop flashing when charging as its completely annoying imo
    01-14-13 09:50 AM
    Do the dev alphas flash their LED even while charging? My 9900 LED keeps flashing even though its charging which is dumb. Why do I want to have a blinking LED in my face? I know the battery is low...that's why its charging grrrr. I have a headache and can't turn it off and apparently there is no way to do this. Any suggestions besides tape
    I have 3 BlackBerrys in my house and the only time the LED flashes while charging is when the device is off. So that you know it actually charging, then when it is finished charging the LED is solid so you know its done charging. I have never had a BlackBerry LED flash while chraging when the device is on.
    01-14-13 10:15 AM
    turn the phone face down?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    01-14-13 10:18 AM
    As said in previous posts it only does this if the phone is off, you can either leave the phone on when it is charging...or yes...also as stated above...I guess you could just set the phone phone face down...lol
    01-14-13 10:21 AM
    I want to believe you guys but that isn't correct at all. There is absolutely no way that I can be mistaken lol Anyway I did have it upside down but to use it I found a post-it-note and covered it. Do a Google search if you don't believe me - and many people have asked for info on this. I have Fixmo tools so maybe that's why it has the Stop LED menu item but IDK.

But assuming you guys are correct...why is mine doing this? I had the phone charging from my computer, which shouldn't matter at all.
    01-14-13 10:43 AM
    I want to believe you guys but that isn't correct at all. There is absolutely no way that I can be mistaken lol Anyway I did have it upside down but to use it I found a post-it-note and covered it. Do a Google search if you don't believe me - and many people have asked for info on this. I have Fixmo tools so maybe that's why it has the Stop LED menu item but IDK.

But assuming you guys are correct...why is mine doing this? I had the phone charging from my computer, which shouldn't matter at all.
    mine does this too. only until the battery gets back to orange.
    as far as i know its normal. no way to stop it without turning the battery notification led off.
    probably just something they overlooked in the os.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    01-14-13 10:53 AM
    I'm just happy I eventually got it to stop. Now in the grand scheme of things it isn't a deal breaker or anything but once your attention is on it it seems big at the time.
    01-14-13 11:26 AM