flashing LED while charging
Do the dev alphas flash their LED even while charging? My 9900 LED keeps flashing even though its charging which is dumb. Why do I want to have a blinking LED in my face? I know the battery is low...that's why its charging grrrr. I have a headache and can't turn it off and apparently there is no way to do this. Any suggestions besides tape
Well there is a way after all to stop the low battery LED from flashing. Press the BB button and at the top of the menu you can select Stop LED (or something). I hope they make it automatically stop flashing when charging as its completely annoying imo
- 01-14-13, 11:15 AM #3
- 01-14-13, 11:21 AM #5
Re: flashing LED while charging
As said in previous posts it only does this if the phone is off, you can either leave the phone on when it is charging...or yes...also as stated above...I guess you could just set the phone phone face down...lolTalk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.
I want to believe you guys but that isn't correct at all. There is absolutely no way that I can be mistaken lol Anyway I did have it upside down but to use it I found a post-it-note and covered it. Do a Google search if you don't believe me - and many people have asked for info on this. I have Fixmo tools so maybe that's why it has the Stop LED menu item but IDK.
But assuming you guys are correct...why is mine doing this? I had the phone charging from my computer, which shouldn't matter at all.
- 01-14-13, 11:53 AM #7
flashing LED while chargingPrimary Device: Moto X
Backup Device: Blackberry Z10
- By jah123 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 06-13-10, 09:21 PM
- By davegrun in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 18Last Post: 11-07-09, 03:36 PM
- By andrew1229 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 9Last Post: 07-15-09, 05:52 PM
- By nolithium in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 12-22-08, 01:12 PM
- By jpasint in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 5Last Post: 12-12-08, 12:56 PM