Another BlackBerry 10 application for today:

Flash Light X | Turn your BB10 device into a Torch

Grab it for 0.99$ from App World: Buy Flash Light X - Download Flash Light X - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World

Or Free from here: FlashLight-1_0_3_3.bar

Screenshots:

Note: Flash Light X only works on 10.0.6
    Blackberry_boffin likes this.
    08-28-12 08:39 PM
    I know you've done a lot in the past Louis but really, why a flash light app? Seriously, isn't there enough of those already? Not trying to be an arse either, I really wanna know. lol.
    louis.keeper likes this.
    08-28-12 09:36 PM
    I know you've done a lot in the past Louis but really, why a flash light app? Seriously, isn't there enough of those already? Not trying to be an arse either, I really wanna know. lol.
    Oh LOL, it came out for some reasons. While i was working on Video recording API and just made it for myself usage, but if someone needs it too then I thought I just left it there on App World. Other reason is the other Flash Light app on App World can't trun ON/OFF the light while app is running, must exit app to turn OFF the light, kinda annoying for me to use so I decided to provide this, LOL =))
    08-28-12 09:45 PM
    and... why do i have to pay for it in the appworld if you post the .bar link here? FAIL
    louis.keeper likes this.
    08-29-12 06:40 AM
    and... why do i have to pay for it in the appworld if you post the .bar link here? FAIL
    No one has to pay
    08-29-12 07:07 AM
    There's at least one very good reason why one might post an app to App World with a price, but make it available here for free. We can no longer change apps between Paid and Free the way we used to, so if he ever wants it to be a Paid app, as in once there are real BB10 users out there, he would not be able to do that as easily if he made it Free now.

And posting the .bar free for anyone who's fortunate enough to be reading about it here is just a nice thing to do, isn't it? Can hardly complain about that....
    Blackberry_boffin likes this.
    08-29-12 10:11 AM
    @louis.keeper
    I am not really moaning you made a "paid" flash light app, I just want to aske why you didn't give it that bit more functionality like
    1) On
    2) Timed on
    3) Blink mode (when jogging/cycling)
    4) Or even a dimmer function for close reading
    I mean you seem to know your way around cascades so this can't be too much for you.

Maybe on V1.1 or 2.0?
    09-14-12 06:30 AM
    @louis.keeper
    I am not really moaning you made a "paid" flash light app, I just want to aske why you didn't give it that bit more functionality like
    1) On
    2) Timed on
    3) Blink mode (when jogging/cycling)
    4) Or even a dimmer function for close reading
    I mean you seem to know your way around cascades so this can't be too much for you.

Maybe on V1.1 or 2.0?
    The reason is actually I didn't know how to do such features that time I created this. Could you please explain more about those features you suggested and I will try to make it happen.

I'm currently busy working on Music Timer X and Photo X. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks a lot.
    09-14-12 06:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD