You forgot to mention the illuminati and the bilderberg group
    /s
    Definitely the illuminati and possibly the Freemasons.

I used my almighty Z30 to create this CrackBerry madness!
    menshawy likes this.
    04-19-14 10:00 AM
    I call this "The Five-Sided BlackBerry 10 Conspiracy Theory ".

1. Employees leaking OS updates
    2. Carriers holding back on providing updates
    3. Analysts giving bad stock performance predictions
    4. Major companies not developing apps
    5. Advertisers barely showing the devices

I believe that all sides are orchestrated and designed to see BlackBerry fail. Most likely funded by Apple (iOS), Google (Android), and Microsoft (Windows Phone).

This is absolutely more plausible than aliens and Area 51.

Here's an interesting thought : what else has 5 sides and is always connected to conspiracies and cover-ups?

All tracks to Bolivar Trask...IJS
    04-19-14 10:18 AM

I believe that all sides are orchestrated and designed to see BlackBerry fail. Most likely funded by Apple (iOS), Google (Android), and Microsoft (Windows Phone).

Here's an interesting thought : what else has 5 sides and is always connected to conspiracies and cover-ups?

1. Only people who care about and use leaks are BlackBerry die hards. Please elaborate on how leaks hurt the company?

2. Carriers don't have the time to test many updates. BlackBerry needs to work with Carriers to get deals in place to leverage the promise of the micro kernel where they can change many aspects of the OS without touching the radio files.

3. Analysts gave bad predictions because they sensed all that has happened would happen.

4. Get devices in hands and apps will come.

5. BlackBerry is responsible for marketing their products, pricing them properly, etc. They haven't and sales reflect that.

The only conspiracy is that BlackBerry has put little to no effort to actually sell BB10 devices. It launched before it was ready, they didn't advertise it effectively to let people know that it wasn't the archaic BBOS that the market didn't like. No conspiracy, just a pure lack of business sense from BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-19-14 11:33 AM

Now we are taking common sense. Google, Apple and Microsoft are American corporates and I bet there is illuminati fingers playing here. Believe it or not, it's existing this "illuminati" and they have set already goals, including mind control. Stun the people with big brand names and turn them to sheep to follow whatever **** you will promote to them through the garbage media.

It's for their best interest to see BlackBerry fail why? Because it promotes security, the mother****ers don't get to spy on you if you use BlackBerry. Something that irritates them.

It's not about the hardwares, not about the software, not about the app gap since now we have the biggest app selection (2 in 1) so come on.. everything is clear now isn't it?

Great post OP

Posted via CB10
    04-19-14 11:43 AM
    1. Only people who care about and use leaks are BlackBerry die hards. Please elaborate on how leaks hurt the company?

2. Carriers don't have the time to test many updates. BlackBerry needs to work with Carriers to get deals in place to leverage the promise of the micro kernel where they can change many aspects of the OS without touching the radio files.

3. Analysts gave bad predictions because they sensed all that has happened would happen.

4. Get devices in hands and apps will come.

5. BlackBerry is responsible for marketing their products, pricing them properly, etc. They haven't and sales reflect that.

The only conspiracy is that BlackBerry has put little to no effort to actually sell BB10 devices. It launched before it was ready, they didn't advertise it effectively to let people know that it wasn't the archaic BBOS that the market didn't like. No conspiracy, just a pure lack of business sense from BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Agreed with everything but the leaks.

With leaks the competition gets an inside look at your progress and may steal good ideas/features even before they come to market or have it hard coded for patenting.

Its not good especially the alpha leaks.

iOS/android maybe able to copy and push out features faster than BlackBerry can due to the size of their workforce. These things are intellectual property and should be handled with top secrecy.

But that said if a more advanced build of 10.3 drops I aint gonna complain!

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.2228, Z30, Z10, iP5, SGS3
    04-19-14 08:29 PM
30 12