I call this "The Five-Sided BlackBerry 10 Conspiracy Theory ".

1. Employees leaking OS updates
    2. Carriers holding back on providing updates
    3. Analysts giving bad stock performance predictions
    4. Major companies not developing apps
    5. Advertisers barely showing the devices

I believe that all sides are orchestrated and designed to see BlackBerry fail. Most likely funded by Apple (iOS), Google (Android), and Microsoft (Windows Phone).

This is absolutely more plausible than aliens and Area 51.

Here's an interesting thought : what else has 5 sides and is always connected to conspiracies and cover-ups?

I used my almighty Z30 to create this CrackBerry madness!
    Last edited by nerdydaddyo; 04-17-14 at 10:41 AM.
    04-17-14 10:26 AM

I believe that all sides are orchestrated and designed to see BlackBerry fail. Most likely funded by Apple, Android, and Microsoft.

Here's an interesting thought : what else has 5 sides and is always connected to conspiracies and cover-ups?

Hahah great little article! Ive been posting about this for a while now. Yes I do believe it to be true you forgot 1 important fact too:

The media always exaggerates the bad and never publishes any good news.

Your question. The pentagon?

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.2228, Z30, Z10, iP5, SGS3
    Monsterlad and Ahmed Hanif like this.
    04-17-14 10:34 AM
    You forgot that everyone in the US is a BlackBerry hating Sheep.... so it's six sided and there goes your conspiracy.

(I assume that the OP is only playing around.... Most all of BlackBerry's problems are easily traced back to Waterloo)
    kbz1960, ajst222 and Willard814 like this.
    04-17-14 10:35 AM
    You forgot that everyone in the US is a BlackBerry hating Sheep.... so it's six sided and there goes your conspiracy.

(I assume that the OP is only playing around.... Most all of BlackBerry's problems are easily traced back to Waterloo)
    I think he's half kidding. I somewhat believe it too what does google, apple and microsoft have in common? They are american! And if I were them of course I would unite and kill of the odd one out first. Which is little old canadian blackberry, in hopes to keep it in the family as they say and battle it out amongst the "brothers"

Willard814 and 02mustang02 like this.
    04-17-14 10:40 AM
    I would only add that the US government may have a hand in this! Much easier to spy on us!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
    04-17-14 11:00 AM
    I think he's half kidding. I somewhat believe it too what does google, apple and microsoft have in common? They are american! And if I were them of course I would unite and kill of the odd one out first. Which is little old canadian blackberry, in hopes to keep it in the family as they say and battle it out amongst the "brothers"

So the Great American Three somehow put Mike and Jim asleep for four years? Then they somehow managed to sneak saboteurs into RIM and slowed down the development process of this new QNX based OS that became the PlayBook OS and then BBX and then BB10? And also managed to infiltrate the marketing department and had them all sit on their hands telling Thor that BB10 and the Z10 would sell themselves? And of course there and all those emails from those three powerhouses telling developer to stay away from this new OS with it's ZERO marketshare?

The Book that gets written on the fumbling and mistake that brought the KING OF EMAIL to it's end... is going to get categorized as fiction. No one is really going to believe the decision that have come out of Corporate RIM/BlackBerry.

Does the Media love to sensationalize the fall of an individual or a corporation... of course, it sells newspapers (get clicks). Do they put a story about BlackBerry partnering with some unknown tech company in hopes of one day releasing some unknown product, with the hopes that it will replace other devices already doing the same things.... not really much of a store outside of a very small interested group of FANS.

I'm going to go now.... need to put on a extra layer of tinfoil.
    Willard814 and kbz1960 like this.
    04-17-14 11:02 AM

Doesn't the Pentagon have a roof? Lol

Posted via CB10
    Willard814 likes this.
    04-17-14 11:14 AM
    So the Great American Three somehow put Mike and Jim asleep for four years? Then they somehow managed to sneak saboteurs into RIM and slowed down the development process of this new QNX based OS that became the PlayBook OS and then BBX and then BB10? And also managed to infiltrate the marketing department and had them all sit on their hands telling Thor that BB10 and the Z10 would sell themselves? And of course there and all those emails from those three powerhouses telling developer to stay away from this new OS with it's ZERO marketshare?

The Book that gets written on the fumbling and mistake that brought the KING OF EMAIL to it's end... is going to get categorized as fiction. No one is really going to believe the decision that have come out of Corporate RIM/BlackBerry.

Does the Media love to sensationalize the fall of an individual or a corporation... of course, it sells newspapers (get clicks). Do they put a story about BlackBerry partnering with some unknown tech company in hopes of one day releasing some unknown product, with the hopes that it will replace other devices already doing the same things.... not really much of a store outside of a very small interested group of FANS.

I'm going to go now.... need to put on a extra layer of tinfoil.
    Woah untie your panties mate. We're all half kidding here. Notice the words conspiracy THEORY! Hehe

04-17-14 11:25 AM
    They try to kill BlackBerry like how they kill my favourite Os symbian. They only want their homemade Os like window and ios survive and kill the rest.

Posted via CB10
    Ankish khatri likes this.
    04-17-14 11:29 AM
    Yeah. It's a gag, guys. Solely for entertainment purposes only (although there ARE hints of truth in there). I loved the tin foil hat reference!

Willard814 likes this.
    04-17-14 11:42 AM
    P.S. ... The Government has satellites...they don't need our phones to spy on us...

Trusted Member Genius
    Willard814 likes this.
    04-17-14 11:47 AM
    Which is why no one should have a skylight in their homes anymore!

04-17-14 11:55 AM
    #6 I think is the fact that most in the media production and advertising industries use Mac Computers, and by extension iPhones and iPads. So there is an inherent bias there. Any cell phone iconography you see will be in the style of an iPhone. This image gets ingrained in people's heads so when they choose to buy a phone, their mind is already picturing an iPhone. Additionally, Blackberry has been associated with the "Evil Corporations" and Wall Street here in the USA. Take a close look at most of the terrible movies Hollywood is pumping out and you'll see the protagonist using an iPhone and the antagonist or villain using an old Blackberry...
    04-17-14 01:02 PM
    So once they finish BBRY off who should they go after next? Toyota? Samsung? Wait at least Samsung uses android, scrap that. Hyundai? Wait those cars have some American parts and some assembly here, scratch cars. Lets see................hummmm actually they need to destroy them all and they won't stop until they do.
    04-17-14 01:33 PM
    So once they finish BBRY off who should they go after next? Toyota? Samsung? Wait at least Samsung uses android, scrap that. Hyundai? Wait those cars have some American parts and some assembly here, scratch cars. Lets see................hummmm actually they need to destroy them all and they won't stop until they do.
    Nope cant kill off toyota, samsung or hyundai. Why? Because there are no viable alternatives nor do they handle communications in a large scale. Shooting yourself if the foot they say cause those companies have nothing to do with national security.

Blackberry however... no to NSA you say??? kill em!!

04-17-14 03:56 PM
    Get some sleep bro

Z10
    The Big Picture and kbz1960 like this.
    04-17-14 04:00 PM
    Get some sleep bro

Z10
    Okay bro I will
    04-17-14 04:49 PM
    Okay bro I will
    My bad. Meant that for the OP

Z10
    04-17-14 05:56 PM
    And also that for a while there, Crackberry site was starting to sound like a user that switched to iOS.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-14 06:20 PM
    BlackBerry is here to stay. No matter what the conspiracy may be. We need jobs here too.
    04-17-14 06:55 PM
    I would only add that the US government may have a hand in this! Much easier to spy on us!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
    Might be more to this than you think. BlackBerry was secure. BIS is gone and so is BlackBerry, almost. Let us spy or die.
    04-17-14 07:02 PM
    As much as I'd like to think it is an organized and cultivated conspiracy, my honest opinion is that the market place, and the people in it, are simply all idiots. The fact that the S4 outsold the HTC One, the fact that people would buy a Nexus in store rather than the much cheaper Google Play Store option, the fact that people continue to buy the ever-unchanging iPhone year after year and drop hundreds of dollars on incremental changes... it all convinces me that people are just dumb as mud.

And when it comes to BB, it is the same story. People need to educate themselves, and they'll find out that they've got it all wrong; BB kicks all sorts of SASS!
    04-17-14 07:12 PM
    As much as I'd like to think it is an organized and cultivated conspiracy, my honest opinion is that the market place, and the people in it, are simply all idiots. The fact that the S4 outsold the HTC One, the fact that people would buy a Nexus in store rather than the much cheaper Google Play Store option, the fact that people continue to buy the ever-unchanging iPhone year after year and drop hundreds of dollars on incremental changes... it all convinces me that people are just dumb as mud.

And when it comes to BB, it is the same story. People need to educate themselves, and they'll find out that they've got it all wrong; BB kicks all sorts of SASS!
    Word!!!

menshawy likes this.
    04-17-14 08:09 PM
    Doesn't the Pentagon have a roof? Lol

Posted via CB10
    Probably has a floor too.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-14 11:17 PM

I believe that all sides are orchestrated and designed to see BlackBerry fail. Most likely funded by Apple (iOS), Google (Android), and Microsoft (Windows Phone).

You forgot to mention the illuminati and the bilderberg group
    /s
    04-19-14 09:52 AM
30 12