- CrackBerry User
- 18 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
First post in years.
I have been a long time blackberry user. I am 28 and in 2006 was in the us military where I was assigned a blackberry. Never had one left my side since then! I now work at the largest private ferry company in the world. Sadly I was given an I phone. I always loved my BlackBerry but found myself doing only emails and texts on it but resorting to my I phone to do any quick searches or anything like that. Nothing ever compared toy blackberry in quality though. I dropped it, got it wet, let it go through the airport xray and it always worked again! My battery died and I replaced it. It was great.
I waited so long till I could drop my I phone and just use a blackberry again and it's here. Thankfully they can forward work calls and set up work email on my phone I'm back to blackberry and very happy. No longer and I am relying on my other device to Web search things I need to know now.
It also a les me feel a lot better about my 4500 shares I bought months ago. I always believed in what I had in my pocket and am so happy it's become what it is.
Sorry for the rant.
I also wrote this entire es sage based on flicking words with one hand so sorry for the Grammer.
Posted via CB10
- By James Falconer in forum Forum Help Videos & GuidesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-13, 11:54 AM
- By grncherry1 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650 ThemesReplies: 11Last Post: 12-13-10, 08:08 PM
- By yester18 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-10, 04:17 PM
- By zoi in forum T-MobileReplies: 23Last Post: 12-10-09, 02:32 AM
- By cdtx in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 01-13-09, 12:12 AM