If you're like me, you've struggled without the track pad. But I just learned you can tap that little circle left, right, top, or bottom for fine cursor control. Damn! #RTFM

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 08:41 AM
    If you're like me, you've struggled without the track pad. But I just learned you can tap that little circle left, right, top, or bottom for fine cursor control. Damn! #RTFM

Posted via CB10

I'll bump you out of limbo so maybe someone can see your tip can have the info, especially if they're just getting started. Thanks for posting!
    pkcable likes this.
    05-01-13 02:23 PM
    This really is one of the best tips I have found so far. Can't count how many times I've been frustrated trying to move the cursor just one letter and can't. I just end up deleting the whole word or two and starting over lol but this really does work and is super easy to use. Resist the urge to drag... just tap and it moves a letter at a time. Wonderful!

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 08:56 AM
    You can tap??????? : O

Z10? Why yes it is.
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-02-13 09:11 AM
    Yes and you can delete whole words by swiping your finger across the keyboard from right to left, or two words by using two fingers or three by using three!! Mor editing tips yay!!!

From the Zed of Rockivy
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-02-13 09:33 AM
    Ah yes beloved condescension, a staple side effect of Internet anonymity. What would we do without thee?

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 10:25 AM
    I'll bump you out of limbo so maybe someone can see your tip can have the info, especially if they're just getting started. Thanks for posting!
    With all the traffic on this forum now, it sure doesn't take long for a post to go "into limbo". Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-02-13 10:25 AM
    Indeed. I scrolled through the forums for nary an hour before coming across this tip. I'll be honest I just wanted to say nary.

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 10:32 AM
    With all the traffic on this forum now, it sure doesn't take long for a post to go "into limbo". Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    This is true, and we're doing what we can to keep valuable tips from getting lost in the shuffle. And it's just getting busier every day.
    05-02-13 10:35 AM
    Wait a second haven't I seen your avatar in one of these threads before? Perhaps mentioning transflo?

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 10:37 AM
    Wait a second haven't I seen your avatar in one of these threads before? Perhaps mentioning transflo?

Posted via CB10
    I'm sure you've seen my avvy a time or two, I've posted every once I'm a while. And I'm sure I've mentioned Transflo at least once.
    05-02-13 11:37 AM