I seem to be having an issue with the File Manager.

So far I've only noticed this with the OneDrive features, but I'll play with the rest tomorrow.

If I navigate to my OneDrive folder, dig through a few folders and open a document (in this case, a PDF) it works OK.

Until I let the phone fall asleep for a few minutes.

Once I wake it up again, the PDF file may or may not scroll/zoom on the screen. Backing up into File Manager, I may or may not be able to poke through a few folders. Right now it's stuck displaying the contents of one folder, but tapping on subsequent folders does nothing.

I can hit the "Back" button, but it doesn't respond. I can swipe "right" (effectively going "back"), but I still can't tap on any folders or files.

Closing and reopening File Manager and going back into my OneDrive produces similar results - some folders not opening, etc...

Interestingly, after closing File Manager and going into Device Monitor, it shows that the file manager is still running. Not sure why it doesn't close when I hit the x in the active frame.

Any tips would be great.

Thanks.
    04-01-14 02:08 AM
    I seem to be having an issue with the File Manager.

So far I've only noticed this with the OneDrive features, but I'll play with the rest tomorrow.

If I navigate to my OneDrive folder, dig through a few folders and open a document (in this case, a PDF) it works OK.

Until I let the phone fall asleep for a few minutes.

Once I wake it up again, the PDF file may or may not scroll/zoom on the screen. Backing up into File Manager, I may or may not be able to poke through a few folders. Right now it's stuck displaying the contents of one folder, but tapping on subsequent folders does nothing.

I can hit the "Back" button, but it doesn't respond. I can swipe "right" (effectively going "back"), but I still can't tap on any folders or files.

Closing and reopening File Manager and going back into my OneDrive produces similar results - some folders not opening, etc...

Interestingly, after closing File Manager and going into Device Monitor, it shows that the file manager is still running. Not sure why it doesn't close when I hit the x in the active frame.

Any tips would be great.

Thanks.
    Steps you can take:

1. Reboot and try again.
    2. Reinstall Onedrive and try again.
    3. Uninstall Onedrive, reboot, reinstall Onedrive, reboot and try again.
    4. Backup your device, do a security wipe, reload the OS, update Onedrive, and try again. Let's hope it doesn't come to that though.
    04-01-14 02:41 AM