I can't understand how to do a few simple things in such app as:

1. Remember App. How to see all active (unfinished) tasks? In the app there are all tasks (done and not done) mixed. I want to see which tasks are not done yet. To do this, I have to scroll through a big list and find all active tasks. It's very unconvenient.

2. Email hub. When I flag few messages in a conversation (group of messages) then there is a flag on whole conversation. Is it possible to uncheck the flag from whole conversation? To do that I open conversation and then tap on every message with flag and then uncheck the flag. When I finish to do that with each message in conversation then whole conversation begin unflagged. It's very unconvenient. Is there a quicker way to do that?

2. Email hub. Is there any way to see only flagged messages?

Thank you very much, in advance!
    02-08-15 08:49 AM
    For your second #2, this might be what you want. . .

Few questions about BB10 (work with mail and Remember App)-img_20150208_111137.png

Posted via CB10
    02-08-15 11:12 AM
    Oh, thank you! Pinch to see flagged ones makes more sense for me than unread option.
    02-08-15 11:20 AM
    I didn't know about Pinch options, thank you very much!
    02-08-15 12:04 PM
    For #3 Pinch is good, but if you're using pinch for something else you can also tap the search icon (or hit the 's' key on a Q10), tap the three lines at the top to the left of the Search bar, scroll down and check "Flagged." You can filter by other criteria using this method also.

For #1, when in the Entries view in Remember drag the screen down a little (not from all the way at the top which will bring up settings but from the entries part of the screen), and you'll see the "sort order" which you can change. Available options are: Due Date, Title, Creation Date, and Last Modified Date.
    02-08-15 01:12 PM
    That's even better solution, thanks! As for #1, as I can see there is no such an option to filter only undone tasks

So, is there any way to see only undone tasks in Remeber's task list?
    02-08-15 02:43 PM