So I am planning to sell my iPhone and migrate towards berry family... But I have few questions in mind

Can anyone post the link to reviews about native Blackberry apps like reminders,Notes,calenders,messages,phone etc???

How are Android apps running on OFFICIAL 10.2.1 ? I am asking this because I had seen some threads regarding failure to launch android apps after update and some reporting not be able to install apps??

Do we get Push notifications or something like that with Androids apps or not? when the app is closed?

Does android apps support headless?
    03-11-14 05:28 PM
    All of your answers can be found if you search the forums.
    Official 10.2.1 runs Android apps fine. Been running them for months. Any failure to launch Android apps is because people did an OTA update (usually). From what I have seen.

Depends on the app for the notifications. Which ones are you asking about?
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    03-11-14 06:21 PM
    Official 10.2.1 runs Android apps fine. Been running them for months. Any failure to launch Android apps is because people did an OTA update (usually). From what I have seen.

well I have Searched the forum to my potential,yes I found reviews of stock apps but not other little niggles..

How smooth are the android apps? some people say they are laggy and have frame-rate drop issues with them??? how true is it for apps like facebook for android,whatsapp etc and other social apps (my main concern)

Are there any featured finance management and productivity apps (Like Wally, Mint, Alarmed, Checkmark, Fantastical and Evernote on IOS)?? I am sure there would be many apps available, but It is about the quality of the apps or Their counterparts

So regarding push,I guess it was a simple questions,Push notifications for Facebook app,whatsapp,viber etc???
    03-12-14 04:34 AM

well I have Searched the forum to my potential,yes I found reviews of stock apps but not other little niggles..

How smooth are the android apps? some people say they are laggy and have frame-rate drop issues with them??? how true is it for apps like facebook for android,whatsapp etc and other social apps (my main concern)

Are there any featured finance management and productivity apps (Like Wally, Mint, Alarmed, Checkmark, Fantastical and Evernote on IOS)?? I am sure there would be many apps available, but It is about the quality of the apps or Their counterparts

So regarding push,I guess it was a simple questions,Push notifications for Facebook app,whatsapp,viber etc???
    03-12-14 04:34 AM