I love instant previews and replying back to a BBM without losing focus. But sometimes I can't reply back in the 3 seconds the preview appears for. But like 5 minutes layer I want to do that. Unfortunately I have to open up BBM or navigate back to the hub to find the message.

It would be nice if I could swipe down from the top and get the last 5 instant previews and be able to reply to them the same way I can when it popped up originally.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 04:38 PM
    I remember a survey I did a few mths back and I asked in there to give us options regarding the toast notifications ie give us options to have the toast stay longer etc.

Not sure if they will take that on board but would be nice if they could implement that feature.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 04:44 PM
    So like on windows phone, Android and IOS? Thanks but no thanks. I would like a way to reply a bit later easily, but I want it to be more innovative

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 04:46 PM
    Android fills those notifications with clutter. I just want my instant previews to appear again so I can act on them. Even recalling the last one so it pops up again is good enough.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 05:13 PM
    What's wrong with swiping up and right which takes you to hub? I mean it's still all one motion. That's what I do and doesn't really bother me, but of course that's ME.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 05:33 PM
    What's wrong with swiping up and right which takes you to hub? I mean it's still all one motion. That's what I do and doesn't really bother me, but of course that's ME.

Posted via CB10
    I get 100+ email a day. 5 minutes later it is buried.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 05:57 PM
    Bump. Or a way to create a text from any app. I remember this iOS jailbreak I had back in the day allowed me to hit volume key and tap the overlay. It then brought up a clear overlay. Anyway this is better because you can ser the context. Swipe down is already used by quick settings or app settings so we would need another option for it.

Suggest this on icanmakeit better and I'll upvote you
    09-24-14 07:24 PM