Hi everyone;

First off - I'm loving my Z10! I'm hoping people here can provide some advice on something that just occurred to me:

I'm diabetic and have had an "in case of emergency" app on my phone for years. Now with the Z10, I have been hooked up with my hospital's BES server to do email and calendar. The one stipulation to have that (policy) is that there must be a password on my phone.

That's all good and well, but it defeats the purpose of having the ICE app on there to describe my condition to medical professionals. What I'm wondering is - would there be a way to whitelist the app of your choice for the lock screen - so it would always be accessible - or to add a page to the lock screen where such details could be posted? So - some sort of link from the lockscreen with ICE data?

If anyone has a suggestion for a workaround - that'd be great.
    03-04-13 08:22 AM
    How many details would be needed, you can enter stuff to be displayed on the lock screen in setting -> display.
    03-04-13 08:45 AM
    Well, there's about enough room on there for my name, home phone number and email address - in case it is lost. I'd like to preserve that if possible.

My ICE data includes the fact that I am diabetic - the dosage and type of insulin - other medication taken - blood type, etc. and next of kin info.

Guess it could also be done by having a separate lock screen background with this info in the image - but I don't think this is possible?
    03-04-13 09:08 AM
    Set your background image to your ICE information. It will show "under" the lock screen info.
    03-04-13 09:10 AM
    Yeah, I want my cake and eat it too if possible. Really not wanting to have my background set to this if at all possible. There's a bit too much info anyway. Was hoping there was a possibility to whitelist an app of my choice - like the camera is - to use for this purpose.
    03-04-13 09:42 AM
    Maybe ask the devs in the developer section or app section they might be able to make something for you possibly. I'm sure quite a few people could make use of such an app.

CB10- z10
    03-04-13 11:12 AM