I frequently just miss being able to use the Reply Now feature when I want to dismiss an incoming call however I would like the feature to be available from the notification window saying 'You have missed a call, dismiss or view details'.

Does anyone else typically have this problem? (I feel like the Reply Now feature is really handy however due to having a voicemail box setup the window of opportunity for its uses is limited).

I thought I'd ask people's thoughts here.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-14 08:55 AM
    I frequently just miss being able to use the Reply Now feature when I want to dismiss an incoming call however I would like the feature to be available from the notification window saying 'You have missed a call, dismiss or view details'.

Does anyone else typically have this problem? (I feel like the Reply Now feature is really handy however due to having a voicemail box setup the window of opportunity for its uses is limited).

I thought I'd ask people's thoughts here.

Posted via CB10
    Well, your voice mail can usually be configured either through its settings or through your carriers customer service representative to a certain number of rings before the voice mail picks up. Try to see if you can increase yours.

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    09-16-14 05:32 PM