I have Z10 STL100-2 and 10.2.0.1791 OS

From time to time when I go to Settings>Accounts i see that my Facebook account is NOT CONNECTED.
    I've had problems with accounts disconnecting on 10.1, but now, on 10.2 it's just FB. I'm trying to find pattern, when or why it's disconnecting. Initial thought was that it happens when I'm changing from Wi-Fi to GSM, but it's not the case. It just randomly disconnects.. I did complete OS install from scratch after "restore to factory OS" to 10.2.0.1791 and created account than, because I tought that problem may be somewhere in backup file, and it worked good for some 5-6 days, than it started all over again. I tried to delete and re-create account but it's still happening. It happens very often, only today (and now it's 3PM) I had manualy to reconnect account like 5-6 times. I'm getting really crazy about this, and I have no clue what to do...
    It only happens with Facebook, all my other accounts are always connected. My FB app is latest there is (not sure about version), but there are no updates.
    Any ideas, pleaseeee...
    10-30-13 08:58 AM
    There are a few people posting this. It seems some are simply reloading the OS. I know it's frustrating, and I know you've been trying to resolve it. I'm so sorry.
    10-30-13 11:38 AM
    I didn't understand you, do you say that I should reload OS?

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 03:07 PM
    I have the exact same problem with Facebook as well as twitter. It seems to stay connected when I am on a wifi connection but once in 3g / 4g they get disconnected when I check my settings and accounts. This happens all the time

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 04:39 PM
    To day I woke up and found my FB acc disconnected. Last night it was connected and phone was all night on Wi-Fi. Now i will not connect it manualy, I will wait to see if it will somehow or somewhere in time connect itself.
    10-31-13 05:35 AM
    This could be nothing, and could be "clue".
    After talking to few of my friend who have Z10 (STL100-1 and STL100-2) I learned that theirs accounts do not disconnect. And I found difference between how my account is set and how theirs is set. Both of them have Event Sync turned ON. Mine is OFF, I only use Messages from Facebook. I will try to turn on that option and see if that will change anything.
    10-31-13 07:31 AM
    I'm seriously considering changing this overpriced brick with phone that actualy works! It's not that I need Facebook desperatly and it needs to be connected, but if I gave top money for phone, at least I want it to work!
    10-31-13 12:57 PM
    I just witnesed something interesting. I turned OFF my Wi-Fi connection and immedietly went to Settings>Accounts and there I saw my two gmail accounts Not Connected... And than they connected. FB didn't disconnect. I guess problem is that when I'm switching internet access, FB just "forgets" to reconnect for some reason.
    Does anybody has idea what could be reason for FB acc forgetting to re-connect? Any ideas are wellcome, i'm desperate with this. I'm willing to try any possible solution for this...
    10-31-13 01:35 PM
    Same issue here. Narrowed it down to if you lose your signal for any reason Facebook and also my Twitter will not reconnect automatically. Constantly manually reconnecting accounts.!

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 02:18 PM
    Found this as possible solution:
    Turn OFF data when roaming, not prompt.
    Re-enter your network parameters APN, username, pass.
    Just did it, now will see if it helps...
    10-31-13 03:06 PM
    Nope, it doesn't help. It was connected for about 20 hours and now disconnected again.
    Please any ideas, I'm getting desperate...

Posted via CB10
    11-01-13 01:38 PM
    Having this issue as well but I don't use Facebook. I'm having it happen with my other accounts.

Surely someone must have a solution...

-STV on Z10STL100-3/10.1.0.4780 TMO US
    11-01-13 02:00 PM
    My other accounts stopped getting disconnected after update to 10.2.0.1791, and so did Facebook for a week, but than Facebook started again. All my other accounts are now always connected.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-13 02:17 PM
    Just learned this. All accounts get disconnected when signal is lost or when swapping from wi-fi to gsm and vice versa. Difference is that all other accounts REconnect, but for some reason FB doesn't. So, problem is not in Facebook getting disconnected, it's in Facebook not reconnect. Million dollars question is why and how to solve that.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-13 09:30 PM
    Have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling FB (and/or Twitter) ?

The very inconvenient -- but best -- way to upgrade your OS is with a fresh install after wiping your phone. I did this and haven't had any of the common issues people have been encountering after doing an upgrade on top of their old install.

Do a backup first of course, and then reload everything** after the security wipe + upgrading.

** - I would suggest NOT reloading your old settings however, since bad/corrupted settings files are very often the cause of issues like these.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-13 05:56 AM
    As i have said in earlier posts I have the same problem with Facebook and Twitter. Seems to be a common problem among users with no fix available. As much as I love my BlackBerry they are very bad when it comes to handling program bugs and quick fixes for them.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-13 05:59 AM
    Its an app problem

Posted via CB10
    11-02-13 06:07 AM
    I did reset to factory OS and than installed everything from scratch, my Facebook didn't had problems for about a week, and than started again. Now I'm thinking about doing security wipe. (I will previously delete fb account) than do backup - wipe - restore and create again fb account.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-13 07:37 AM
    Did "Wipe", re-created all accounts FB is still disconnecting.
    11-02-13 11:39 AM
    Following advice of my friend, I deleted Facebook app I got from BB World, and downloaded THIS android FB app. Sideloaded it, it took some time to make it work (i have to start it like 3-4 times untill it finaly worked after phone restarted). I did some network changing (from wifi to gsm and vice versa) and I my facebook account was Not Connected. And after a minute-two I took another look at my Accounts just to find that my FB account reconnected itself! I know, it's not perfect solution BUT:
    Facebook disconnecting problems-its-something.jpg

Addenum: It looks that problem is in application itself, not in our network connection or something else. Now let's contact programmer of FB app for BB and let him know!
    EDIT: P.S. All of this is worthless, I just figured that there is no FB in HUB so it doesn't matter if account is connected or not.
    11-02-13 12:10 PM