Hey all. I've noticed that when I got my Z10 all of my Facebook contacts got migrated to my contacts list. This is good in my opinion. Where I seem to be having a problem is for any new people I add, they aren't being added to the contacts app. I have just deleted and reinstalled the Facebook app but that didn't help. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to sync new contacts? Where this is the biggest problem is not being able to respond to messages directly from the hub. For those on my list, it works flawlessly, but for those that aren't, I can read the message from the hub but need to open the app to respond.

Any and all help is more than welcome. Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 10:24 AM
    Never mind. I guess I just needed to wait a while longer. All the new added "Friends" are now in my contact list.

Now, out of curiosity, is there a way to force sync as opposed to deleting and readding the account?

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 10:42 AM
    Stupid Facebook application by BlackBerry, worst than BlackBerry OS 7 version.

Don't know what's BlackBerry thinking?! Are they going to sell the company?

Sell to Malaysia BN government is good, because Malaysia government love to lose!

BlackBerry users want a good BlackBerry OS & devices! Wake up!
    05-12-13 11:21 AM
    This thread was put up to solve a question I have, not for you to ***** and rant. If you can't contribute anything useful, don't ******* post!!

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 11:26 AM