Can anyone help me here?

I have synced my contacts from twitter, LinkedIn, but the Facebook contacts won't sync to my phone. I can't find out why. :-(

Facebook contact sync-img_20140506_210314.png
    Attachment 268273
    Facebook contact sync-img_20140506_210334.png

Posted via CB10
    05-06-14 08:03 PM
    :-(

Posted via CB10
    05-07-14 01:06 AM
    You have most probably tried it already, however I will give it a shot. What helped me to fight "incomplete" synchronisation of my Facebook contacts was deleting an already created Facebook account and adding it anew.

Posted via CB10 on my Q10
    05-07-14 12:22 PM
    You have most probably tried it already, however I will give it a shot. What helped me to fight "incomplete" synchronisation of my Facebook contacts was deleting an already created Facebook account and adding it anew.

Thanks, but yeah, I tried that already. :-(

Posted via CB10
    05-07-14 10:12 PM
    rather than deleting it and adding it again, i just went to settings>accounts>Facebook. from there, just type your password again, and click save. a pop-up will appear asking if you want to send the contact list to facebook- just press yes.
    EarthyBerry likes this.
    05-07-14 10:29 PM
    rather than deleting it and adding it again, i just went to settings>accounts>Facebook. from there, just type your password again, and click save. a pop-up will appear asking if you want to send the contact list to facebook- just press yes.
    Just did it. We'll see if that changes something.

Posted via CB10
    anon(4201258) likes this.
    05-08-14 01:44 AM
    Just did it. We'll see if that changes something.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I was having this issue a few days ago too, thought I'd check the forums for a solution and made this discovery myself. You should see results right away.

Swiped with my Zulu-3CHO-0MEGA
    05-08-14 05:39 AM
    Yeah I was having this issue a few days ago too, thought I'd check the forums for a solution and made this discovery myself. You should see results right away.

Swiped with my Zulu-3CHO-0MEGA
    Still nothing... :-(

Posted via CB10
    05-08-14 10:29 AM
    Do you have it disabled in the contacts app?

Posted via CB10
    05-08-14 01:52 PM
    Mine is just the opposite. Every time I uncheck Facebook from contacts it will reappear in a day or two. So annoying to say the least

Posted via CB10
    05-08-14 01:56 PM
    Do you have it disabled in the contacts app?

Posted via CB10
    It's enabled...

Posted via CB10
    05-08-14 03:59 PM
    Mine is just the opposite. Every time I uncheck Facebook from contacts it will reappear in a day or two. So annoying to say the least

Posted via CB10
    Well I think to say the least, the contacts app needs work!

Posted via CB10
    05-08-14 04:00 PM
    I'm thinking of doing a factory reset. I know many of you may think that it's ridiculous for such a problem, but it bothers me a lot. And I didn't mention, I'm also having issues with my BBM contacts. Only about half of them appear in the contacts app, and no, they are not linked to other contacts, I tried to think of every solution, I think I tried it all. Nothing changes. The contacts app is just seriously flawed.

Posted via CB10
    TrueKulcha likes this.
    05-10-14 04:22 AM
    I'm thinking of doing a factory reset. I know many of you may think that it's ridiculous for such a problem, but it bothers me a lot. And I didn't mention, I'm also having issues with my BBM contacts. Only about half of them appear in the contacts app, and no, they are not linked to other contacts, I tried to think of every solution, I think I tried it all. Nothing changes. The contacts app is just seriously flawed.

Posted via CB10
    Who knows, may be it will help you! I had a different issues with my contacts, when for some of them a number instead of a name would appear, while viewing an sms conversation from the hub. Nothings except for a factory reset helped me to solve the issue.

05-10-14 07:28 AM
    Who knows, may be it will help you! I had a different issues with my contacts, when for some of them a number instead of a name would appear, while viewing an sms conversation from the hub. Nothings except for a factory reset helped me to solve the issue.

You know what? I had the exact same issue, when a factory reset fixed it. And now I'm left with this new issue lol. I'm hoping another reset will fix this, and all other issues altogether!

Posted via CB10
    05-10-14 01:55 PM
    You know what? I had the exact same issue, when a factory reset fixed it. And now I'm left with this new issue lol. I'm hoping another reset will fix this, and all other issues altogether!

Posted via CB10
    Apparently it has something to do with a faulty installation process and corruption of certain system files. What annoys me the most about the factory reset is a necessity to relink some of my contacts anew if e.g. their Facebook or LinkedIn names do not match to those saved in my Gmail account. I wish there was an easy way to backup my contacts through BlackBerry Link.

Good luck with the reset, hopefully it will solve your FB issue and not result in any new ones!

EarthyBerry likes this.
    05-10-14 04:08 PM
    I tried giving up... but I really HATE not being able to sync my Facebook contacts to the phone. Anyone have any ideas? I even reloaded the phone. Is it because I have close to 5,000 friends on Facebook? :-(

Posted via CB10
    06-08-14 02:54 PM
    :-(

Posted via CB10
    06-08-14 09:57 PM
    Sorry buddy, I am out of ideas... The only option which seems reasonable to me is contacting BlackBerry support and asking them whether they've heard of this issue before and whether they'd know of a possible solution...

06-09-14 06:30 PM
    Sorry buddy, I am out of ideas... The only option which seems reasonable to me is contacting BlackBerry support and asking them whether they've heard of this issue before and whether they'd know of a possible solution...

Thanks. How do I contact them? I was only able to find their twitter as a help option.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-14 10:35 AM