I'm pretty much tired of this horrible app. I find it unusable. There is no sort button so I always have to go to touch.facebook to set the news sort to most recent, but even when I do that and compare the app and the mobile version, the app always has a ton of posts missing still.
    Today after playing with it and then logging into the mobile site. https://m.facebook.com/?sk=h_chr&_rdr which is supposed to always show posts in chronological order, I realised that there are 3 conversations and over 12 notifications showing there that will not come up in the app. I have tried closing and reopening the app multiple times and they just are not there. There are also several posts not showing on the app that ate on the the mobile site. This is just not acceptable any longer. Yes I know I can just use the mobile site but I shouldn't have too when there is a native app. I'm just venting here but this has just gotten stupid. Anyone else share my pain and is there anything we can do?

Posted via CB10
    11-07-13 09:51 PM
    I'm pretty much tired of this horrible app. I find it unusable. There is no sort button so I always have to go to touch.facebook to set the news sort to most recent, but even when I do that and compare the app and the mobile version, the app always has a ton of posts missing still.
    Today after playing with it and then logging into the mobile site. https://m.facebook.com/?sk=h_chr&_rdr which is supposed to always show posts in chronological order, I realised that there are 3 conversations and over 12 notifications showing there that will not come up in the app. I have tried closing and reopening the app multiple times and they just are not there. There are also several posts not showing on the app that ate on the the mobile site. This is just not acceptable any longer. Yes I know I can just use the mobile site but I shouldn't have too when there is a native app. I'm just venting here but this has just gotten stupid. Anyone else share my pain and is there anything we can do?

Posted via CB10
    The app could use a makeover. LOL. There are others.
    11-07-13 10:41 PM
    That's ok! Facebook is not a very good service anyways! You're not missing anything!
    11-07-13 10:47 PM
    My Facebook app is completely garbage also. I don't get ANY notifications anymore, nor actual FB messages.

Annoying as all hell.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-13 11:34 PM