Hi,

last week I changed all my passwords for my internet accounts due the heart bleed bug. So far so good. All systems operational.
    On my BB Q10 device I tried to update my FB pwd. Didn't work. Finally after several attempts an reboots I deleted the FB Acc so I can add a new one. Now I recognized in my settings, there is no FB Acc to choose and enter my LogIn Data. Reinstalled FB, Rebooted the device.
    The Acc won't show up to choose in the settings. Desperation level rising!
    04-16-14 02:42 AM
    Hi,

last week I changed all my passwords for my internet accounts due the heart bleed bug. So far so good. All systems operational.
    On my BB Q10 device I tried to update my FB pwd. Didn't work. Finally after several attempts an reboots I deleted the FB Acc so I can add a new one. Now I recognized in my settings, there is no FB Acc to choose and enter my LogIn Data. Reinstalled FB, Rebooted the device.
    The Acc won't show up to choose in the settings. Desperation level rising!
    I did the same thing, and it works but it keeps popping up saying I need to update my password or whatever...and I inset it and it works for a bit...then it pops up in the HUB again! Not sure why but its annoying!
    04-16-14 07:23 PM
    Another update:

When it says to reenter password, when I go to the app it says

Session Expired
    "Please re-login to renew your session"

This is extremely annoying!
    04-16-14 08:14 PM
    Delete app, turn off phone, pull battery for 3 minutes. Replace battery. Reinstall app and sign in. Keep me posted...

Trusted Member Genius
    04-17-14 04:02 AM