Why hasn't anyone bought this time BB10? My friend couldn't find a Z10 for 150 miles from where he lives. So, he got a Galaxy 3, he was showing me some of the things it could do. This is the one I liked. Let's go BB. Man up.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 12:28 PM
    Lol and do you know how I unlocked my friends android phone? I displayed a pic of him on my Z10 and showed it to the HTC One. Bam unlocked... not very secure lol

Posted via CB10
    rjk123 and alaciabrooke like this.
    08-25-13 12:30 PM
    That's funny.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 12:33 PM
    Ok don't want it now

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 12:33 PM
    It's nice to have on top of something else so pattern lock or password. But by itself nah.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 12:34 PM
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 12:35 PM
    I'm so glad BlackBerry developers are smart enough not to waste time on gimmicks like that.

Posted via CB10
    SK122387 likes this.
    08-25-13 01:38 PM
    Lol and do you know how I unlocked my friends android phone? I displayed a pic of him on my Z10 and showed it to the HTC One. Bam unlocked... not very secure lol

Posted via CB10
    They changed that quickly after it was introduced so that you had to blink. I used it briefly when I had an android but it was quite unreliable and you had to keep getting the phone to "learn" your face from different angles.
    08-25-13 03:46 PM
    I've seen it on the S3 and it's a huge annoyance, firstly the camera quality ain't great, secondly it's so slow!!

The Gamer's Network- C00015A3 || From my Z on .1047
    08-25-13 04:02 PM
    I want a fingerprint scanner! Use it daily to unlock my PCs!

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 04:26 PM
    I'm so glad BlackBerry developers are smart enough not to waste time on gimmicks like that.

Posted via CB10
    Exactly. Samsung's developers are an inventive bunch, shame they can't make anything useful out of their ideas.
    08-25-13 04:27 PM
    Exactly. Samsung's developers are an inventive bunch, shame they can't make anything useful out of their ideas.
    Perhaps. But they market it like hell! Makes people think those little gimmicks are just so damn awesome. For example, when you look away it pauses. Slightly annoying at times. Especially when showing something to somebody or a group of people. It pauses randomly. My brother has one so yes I've handled it. But you wouldn't know that from their ads. I guess what I'm saying is that even not so useful gimmicks like those, if marketed correctly, are going to attract attention. Just imagine what BlackBerry could do with the right marketing.

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    08-25-13 04:38 PM
    Why hasn't anyone bought this time BB10? My friend couldn't find a Z10 for 150 miles from where he lives. So, he got a Galaxy 3, he was showing me some of the things it could do. This is the one I liked. Let's go BB. Man up.

Posted via CB10
    My friend has a new Note 2, then I borrowed it and locked it with my face. She was like 'what did you do to my phone?!'

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 05:21 PM
    They changed that quickly after it was introduced so that you had to blink. I used it briefly when I had an android but it was quite unreliable and you had to keep getting the phone to "learn" your face from different angles.
    You're partially right. There is the option to only allow the face unlock to work when you blink. It doesn't have to be enabled though.

Posted via CB10
    There's the blink option as mentioned above. Not to mention, this isn't supposed to be state of the art security. It's supposed to be a convenient easy cool way to access your phone. Also, it works really well if your phone is stolen. How is the thief supposed to have a picture of your face?
    08-25-13 06:14 PM
    Really? No useful ideas from Samsung developers? That is quite the blanket statement.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 07:35 PM
    You're partially right. There is the option to only allow the face unlock to work when you blink. It doesn't have to be enabled though.

There's the blink option as mentioned above. Not to mention, this isn't supposed to be state of the art security. It's supposed to be a convenient easy cool way to access your phone. Also, it works really well if your phone is stolen. How is the thief supposed to have a picture of your face?
    Read what I said after.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 07:45 PM