- CrackBerry Abuser
- 152 Posts
Extracting BlackBerry Remember and Calendar ONLY
Would like to do the following:
1) Was curious if I could take ONLY my BlackBerry Remember Data from a 10.2.1 backup along with a Local Calendar backup that is included in and with last original backup, and to take that Remember Data and Calendar Data ONLY, and bring them into a new, fresh wiped restoration. Makes NO SENSE for me to drag all the other apps and stuff into a fresh, clean install.
The only pertinent thing on my Q10 as well as my Zed 10 and Z30 is BlackBerry Remember and the Local Calendar. That's it. None of the other crap. Just these two things.
Is this possible bringing these two precious native apps and their data, extract them from a previous backup, and swing them into a fresh, clean device restore?
Any help is appreciated.
- 05-23-14, 11:28 AM #2
BlackBerry Links does not allow the extraction of just those items you're looking for, at this time.
I would suggest you take a look at Fire Chest backup Pro (https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ode=US&lang=en). It lists Local Calendar and Remember as options to backup and restore.
Hope this helps.
- By MobileZen in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 145Last Post: 07-05-14, 12:39 PM
- By budsfan1970 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 197Last Post: 06-19-14, 01:05 PM
- By paranee2 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 5Last Post: 05-26-14, 02:01 PM
- By rafaelje in forum App AnnouncementsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-23-14, 10:01 AM
- By CrackBerry News in forum CrackBerry.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-23-14, 08:30 AM