Extra notifications on the lock screen
- 02-14-2013, 02:17 AM #2
Go to todays date in the hub and hold your finger on the date. Then in the menu that pops up select Mark prior Read. Then reboot. Worked for me.Click on the link below for some great free Blackberry Themes
The Theme Zone
- 02-25-2013, 05:41 AM #8
By the way, It probably wouldn't help with this particular issue but, while in the Hub, if you slide your finger slowly up from the bottom a bar slides in from the right which shows you a count of the unread messages in each category.
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-26-2013, 01:52 AM #12
- 127 Posts
I have same issue last night it showed 534 notifications and i could not clear them. This morning I had an extra 8 so my count had gone to 542 I read the emails then restarted my Z10 now i have 8 notifications that won't go lol.
Posted via CB10
- By Gerrardough in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 4Last Post: 12-12-2011, 11:43 PM
- By a.leah86 in forum BlackBerry Pearl FlipReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2009, 04:52 PM
- By drifter808 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 04-22-2009, 06:59 PM
- By crd26a in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2007, 03:06 PM
- By crd26a in forum BBOS WallpapersReplies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2007, 03:06 PM