Got a question about 10.3.1 and Sync Interval, Timeframes for, email Synce Timeframe, it goes from 1 day and higher, mine was set a 30 Days by default.

And Right below that is Calendar Synce Timeframe, It goes from 'All Days' and higher, mine was set at 3 months by default.

I can only assume those are the time periods for syncing!? Seems way too far out.
    05-03-15 03:06 PM
    Email "sync interval" is how often your read/unread (etc.) status is synced between the device and server.

Email "sync timeframe" refers to how far back (from the current day) email is retained on your device. For example, let's assume my sync timeframe was set for 30 days. Today, I could see an email message on my device that I received 30 days ago. Tomorrow, it wouldn't be available on device -- I'd have to view it on the server.

Calendar "sync timeframe" is similar to the email sync timeframe -- how long meetings and events are reatined on device.
    Email "sync interval" is how often your read/unread (etc.) status is synced between the device and server.

Email "sync timeframe" refers to how far back (from the current day) email is retained on your device. For example, let's assume my sync timeframe was set for 30 days. Today, I could see an email message on my device that I received 30 days ago. Tomorrow, it wouldn't be available on device -- I'd have to view it on the server.

Calendar "sync timeframe" is similar to the email sync timeframe -- how long meetings and events are reatined on device.
    howarmat, anon(55900) and sLumPia like this.
    05-03-15 03:10 PM
    Gotcha!
    05-03-15 03:15 PM