- CrackBerry Newbie
- 8 Posts
Exchange ActiveSync over Wifi Problems
Been scouring the Internet for the past few days trying to find an answer to this, but no luck.
I have successfully configured an Exchange ActiveSync account hosted on an Exchange 2007 server. However, it only works over the LTE/HSPA+ Bell Canada network. When I connect to ANY wifi network the activesync account stops working, all other e-mail accounts configured through IMAP continue to function as expected as do all other data services such as the browser and BBM.
I have also tried this with other Exchange accounts on other servers via ActiveSync and experienced the same problem.
Am I the only person who has experienced this? Its not a huge issue, however to save on my mobile data usage I would like to be able to use wifi whenever possible.
Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.
- CrackBerry Abuser
10-08-13, 12:45 AM #5
- 299 Posts
I replaced the m.outlook.com server address with outlook.office365.com and this problems seems to have stopped. Exchange working continuously for 6 hours in an out of home wifi. Never able to do this on the past.
Posted via CB10Z30 STA 100-5 OS 10.3.2.2252 Radio 10.3.2.2253
- By iffi_amj in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 12Last Post: 02-21-13, 01:10 PM
- By darren_21 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 18Last Post: 04-01-11, 05:20 PM
- By iffi_amj in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 8Last Post: 11-26-10, 09:46 AM
- By olivercub in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 8Last Post: 03-17-10, 12:02 AM
- By olivercub in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 03-17-10, 12:02 AM