European MD talks on BBC NEWS on launch day
Stephen Bates the European MD talks about BB10 on launch day.
I really believe it was a missed opportunity especially considering the time of day and channel. A lot of business executives were watching.
He should have answered the question. And turned it into a positive spin. Tell the world that yes there were issues but boy should the world sit up now and take notice.
Anyway. See what you think.
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-30-2013, 02:21 AM #2
- 369 Posts
Well, he did all right..he came there to talk about the present, the launch, the future, and come he!! Or high water he was going to do exactly that.
Obviously, that was how and why they got him on there. Then, she did the old bait - and. - switch, booby -trap, tabloid journalism thing and tried to turn it into a doom and gloom, let's roll around amongst the dead bodies type of thing.
Meanwhile, he's thinking, "Nobody is going to ruin this special day for me! Nobody is going to take me out of my happy place! "
From the look in his eyes, I wouldn't be surprised if she's lying in a pool of blood, just off camera.
We invented the Smartphone Business...
We're takin' it back!
- By uktivo in forum News & RumorsReplies: 27Last Post: 01-30-2013, 08:08 AM
- By amjass12 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2012, 09:45 AM
- By elic18 in forum BlackBerry 10 Dev DevicesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-13-2012, 06:12 AM
- By Dankees in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2010, 11:39 AM
- By Dankees in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2010, 11:39 AM