Stephen Bates the European MD talks about BB10 on launch day.

I really believe it was a missed opportunity especially considering the time of day and channel. A lot of business executives were watching.

He should have answered the question. And turned it into a positive spin. Tell the world that yes there were issues but boy should the world sit up now and take notice.

Anyway. See what you think.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    01-30-13 01:35 AM
    Well, he did all right..he came there to talk about the present, the launch, the future, and come he!! Or high water he was going to do exactly that.
    Obviously, that was how and why they got him on there. Then, she did the old bait - and. - switch, booby -trap, tabloid journalism thing and tried to turn it into a doom and gloom, let's roll around amongst the dead bodies type of thing.
    Meanwhile, he's thinking, "Nobody is going to ruin this special day for me! Nobody is going to take me out of my happy place! "
    From the look in his eyes, I wouldn't be surprised if she's lying in a pool of blood, just off camera.

#BB10Believe
    jerryeight likes this.
    01-30-13 02:21 AM
    Well, he did all right..he came there to talk about the present, the launch, the future, and come he!! Or high water he was going to do exactly that.
    Obviously, that was how and why they got him on there. Then, she did the old bait - and. - switch, booby -trap, tabloid journalism thing and tried to turn it into a doom and gloom, let's roll around amongst the dead bodies type of thing.
    Meanwhile, he's thinking, "Nobody is going to ruin this special day for me! Nobody is going to take me out of my happy place! "
    From the look in his eyes, I wouldn't be surprised if she's lying in a pool of blood, just off camera.

#BB10Believe
    LOL nice
    going through steven's head
    "this b!tch just wont shutup if not for legal issues sh!t is gonna go down"
    01-30-13 02:49 AM